+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Ashley is 55

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,714

    Ashley is 55

    I could see him staying on at least another 10 years.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    600
    He looks heavier than that,

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,467
    We need more clarity .

    You could be talking about his waist size in inches , his IQ or his weight in stones.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,762
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigsausage View Post
    we need more clarity .

    You could be talking about his waist size in inches , his iq or his weight in stones.

    ;d

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,714
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    We need more clarity .

    You could be talking about his waist size in inches , his IQ or his weight in stones.
    I thought it was obvious; he is 55 times the greedy, fat ******* I initially thought he was.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,017
    Same age as myself. Hmmmmmm.
    Probably the same weight as me, as well.
    Most likely the same size as me.
    People might wonder if he is me. Or I'm him.

    Hmmmmm.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,918

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    12,049
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Same age as myself. Hmmmmmm.
    Probably the same weight as me, as well.
    Most likely the same size as me.
    People might wonder if he is me. Or I'm him.

    Hmmmmm.
    Hi Mike.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,017
    Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Hi Mike.
    Hi Dunter.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,506
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Same age as myself. Hmmmmmm.
    Probably the same weight as me, as well.
    Most likely the same size as me.
    People might wonder if he is me. Or I'm him.

    Hmmmmm.
    Nope...Mike is too busy running his business to spend all day trying to be relevant on the internet..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •