+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another defender bites the dust😱

Another defender bites the dust😱

Rio Adebisi joins the ever-growi g list of injured defenders. Fortunately Pickering doesn't go missing very often. So Perry as CH or is it time to trust Sass-Davies or Mbulu?

Well it cannot possibly be Sass-Davies. It has been clearly established that he is crap.

Grow up Lukcour. ......dons tin hat and awaits abuse. Oh, it's never 'abuse' if it comes from you is it? It's always prime/constructive criticism.
    Ever heard the one about my son marching in step......but every one else's son was out of step?
    Ring a bell?
    Hint......Lowery.
    Anyway, hat and flak jacket donned.

Sounds to me that this can only be resolved by full armour and water pistols at 10 paces.

You go to the trouble to construct that masterpiece of a post and then suggest that I grow up. INCREDIBLE.

Lukcour -But it HASN'T been established that Sass-Davies is crap. This was my point on another thread. We've got away from petty contradictions recently but you keep coming back with unsubstantiated rants/snide asides. By all means contribute your six pennorth but back it up with detail!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lukcour View Post
    Well it cannot possibly be Sass-Davies. It has been clearly established that he is crap.
    More to the point he's currently one of our injured defenders.....