+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Matt Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Ideally Tommy will fancy working with Gleeson, leave Main available for swap deal with Dykes. Left-back and ‘10’ Premiership prospects in on loan and Hoban on short term deal to assess fitness will represent decent window. Should leave enough cover in squad to retain strong hand in any late Scottie and Sam silly money bids.
    I cant see anyone wanting to take Gleeson off our hands.
    Nae chance Livingston would swap Dykes for Main either,We can but hope though ....

I'm outraged.

The one thing Kennedy does well is to run at player and take them on. Something sadly lacking over the last couple of years. Mind you McLennan also has that potential, A fairly good signing on the face of it but will DM let him go out and do what he's good at ? I doubt it.

Good signing.

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Oh the excitment of it all
    Jurys out, cannot say I am particularly enthralled.
    Just another average SPL player
    Yawn
    He's young, fast, creative, capped at every international level up to senior level, and coming to us on a free. And yet people moan.

It's ****ing incredible, beyond dour.

We could sign Messi and some folks wouldna be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    We couldn’t have got him without the new training facility and stadium plans I suppose ?

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Aye thon Messi boy ? Past his best.

Probably make a good rightback tho ??

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Aye thon Messi boy ? Past his best.

Probably make a good rightback tho ??
    DM would have in filling in on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by DurrantDived View Post
    He's young, fast, creative, capped at every international level up to senior level, and coming to us on a free. And yet people moan.

It's ****ing incredible, beyond dour.
    Yep - can't argue with that. I'm really nae sure what type of player some folk think we should be signing given our place in the grand scheme of things these days?

I've been impressed with the lad when I've seen him. He's fast, direct, takes on his man & is not feart to have a go. Something we are definitely lacking out wide.

Hedges is good in flashes, but a bit of a fanny dancer overall. McGinn is quality, but ageing & lacks pace & McLennan tends to run into folk rather than round them. Wright I wrote off at least a year ago.

Time will tell, but I think he has the potential to be a very good addition & definitely offers something we've been lacking.

He's also told the diets to GTF so bonus points for putting those cuunts in their place too.

Welcome onboard Matty son

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast