+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Matt Kennedy

Oh give McInnes a break.

He’s managed to turn me into someone who doesn’t go to the fitba, and that took some doing.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Oh give McInnes a break.

He’s managed to turn me into someone who doesn’t go to the fitba, and that took some doing.

He done that with me also pal.

It’s the McInnes effect

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Oh give McInnes a break.

😂 hes turned watching football from something vaguely resembling entertainment into a form of punishment

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    😂 hes turned watching football from something vaguely resembling entertainment into a form of punishment
    There’s me thinking that the American’s were big on entertainment. The influence from them to make the football day out experience is going to sink like the Titanic if they keep the chief killjoy at the club.
    For what it’s worth I am beginning to doubt their drive for a better Aberdeen FC. I have a feeling we are just getting used to help Atlanta and probably clean up some funny money.
    We will get a doing on Saturday at Ibrox if the current manager sticks to his football approach and I look forward to seeing what happens from Cormack and his bosses in America. In fairness to McInnes they probably don’t even know who he is as De Boer is their main man at their real club.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234