+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Radio 1ís Big Weekend

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    27,666

    Radio 1ís Big Weekend

    If itís coming back as rumoured, letís hope they outsource the delivery of tickets away from those thieving basturd posties this time.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,575
    Members of the 5th emergency service won't like that.........so ****ing what though.😁

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Members of the 5th emergency service won't like that.........so ****ing what though.😁
    So one Polish immigrant, in the job for months stole tickets and the tube that starts this thread classes everyone the same, that is no less than youíd expect from him,

    And itís the fourth, not fifth, weíre in front of the AA 😜

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    741
    Polish immigrant and her bit on the side were the only ones caught , we all know more than these 2 were at the capers

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    27,666
    Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    So one Polish immigrant, in the job for months stole tickets and the tube that starts this thread classes everyone the same, that is no less than you’d expect from him,

    And it’s the fourth, not fifth, we’re in front of the AA 
    You mean the only one that got caught.

    Blame the foreigners aye.

    Just as well you’re not racist.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    27,666
    Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    Polish immigrant and her bit on the side were the only ones caught , we all know more than these 2 were at the capers
    Sacrificial lambs.

    Nationality does not have a bearing.

    It was posties doing the thieving.

    Basturds.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,575
    Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    So one Polish immigrant, in the job for months stole tickets and the tube that starts this thread classes everyone the same, that is no less than youíd expect from him,

    And itís the fourth, not fifth, weíre in front of the AA 😜
    The day I go for a paddle at the ferry get into difficulty and phone a postie instead of the RNLI.....you'll be the 4th.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,224
    Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    Polish immigrant and her bit on the side were the only ones caught , we all know more than these 2 were at the capers
    Then you know more than me, care to expand or is I just a hunch

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,224
    Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    You mean the only one that got caught.

    Blame the foreigners aye.

    Just as well you’re not racist.

    Nothing against foreigners, considering my grandfather was polish, are you really Arab down south in disguise

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,224
    Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    You mean the only one that got caught.

    Blame the foreigners aye.

    Just as well youíre not racist.

    Nothing against foreigners, considering my grandfather was polish, are you really Arab down south in disguise

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •