+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Here's the Ben Marshall decision

Here's the Ben Marshall decision

Not surprised and not really fussed either.
    I think our priorities for squad strengthening lie elsewhere.
    Warnie's comments seem a bit pointed though.

Not fussed about Marshall and it's win win for us with Yates. Let's see how he performs as c/f and take it from there. I'll be surprised if he ever cuts the mustard but you never know. PW and Vassell are proving us all wrong right now, let's hope JY does the same one day.

I was hoping Marshall would sign, he is a quality player at championship level and that's most likely what he is hoping for. He's not desperate for money as his contract was paid up by Norwich.

Yates is looking really sharp for Swindon i have watched many of his games and he took his chance really well against Crewe last Saturday.

He's signed for a amateur club in Bolton in Lancashire area.

See its already on one other posting

Maybe it wasn't money or terms offered. Maybe it wasn't the club or division were playing in. Strange one

Just read article he has been playing for them most of the season. His mates play for them and the big attraction was they train once a week and its optional.

He looks unfit on the picture and it sounds like he has fallen out of love with the pro game.