+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could a boss like Klopp lead Rotherham to the Premier League?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Would all your wins be 2-1?
    If I remember right, pocket picked 3-1 for oxford match last week......and got it right.......or am I imagining that?

Ronners you are correct Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    If I remember right, pocket picked 3-1 for oxford match last week......and got it right.......or am I imagining that?
    He did but it should have been 1.3

I reckon he might just do it as he would probably have TS backing, (big overdraught), and looking at his German league history he has the clout, contacts and nouse to do it.

Possibly. Look at Warnock, if he would have stayed with us he could have got us towards the play offs in the Championship!

I like Mr. Klopp.
    However, I wouldn’t swap our Manager for anyone.

First you need a huge slice of luck.. Then a bit of cash not loads but more than TS has or is willing to spend ..Then a decent tactician .Warnock with some cash may be able to but we would need to break the wage budget wide open .TS has stated he won't do that .Having said that we have the basics of a decent side when we go up this season for a extended stay in the championship .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12