+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T 31st Jan

I’m off down to Bristol to celebrate with John2

The 67th anniversary of our magnificent cup victory at Newcastle. I'll certainly be raising a pint of 'Mighty Millers' for that.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I'm flying to Paris on 1st Feb and have received an email reminding me that I need six-months remaining on my passport and may be required to show French immigration that I have a return ticket and sufficient funds for my stay.

It brought things home.
    It's the French just trying to keep undesirable aliens out

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    It's the French just trying to keep undesirable aliens out
    Poor ET what’s he ever done to the french

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    No party but I will highly pleased once it's concluded. It has been the pain of all pains with all the bickering over the last two years or so and you just got sick of hearing about it, in fact I still am. Roll on the 31st January.

A new dawn a new challenge....stand and be brave. Just hope when it's all settled and we make headway that all these Remoaners sorry remainers come back on asking for a slice of that pie.....
    No stalking. Just curious.

Ive been told regularly over the past 4 years my anti brexit opinion is negative and will damage the country.* I need embrace the new opportunities Brexit will bring and work hard to make Britain great again. You are saying it here again.

Im just wondering what that looks like from the standpoint of a Brexiteer? What new opportunities will you embrace - what is it exactly you are going to do to make the most of Brexit?

So when I come to you cap in hand for a few crumbs of the brexit pie, which bit is it that you will have created?

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    No stalking. Just curious.

Ive been told regularly over the past 4 years my anti brexit opinion is negative and will damage the country.* I need embrace the new opportunities Brexit will bring and work hard to make Britain great again. You are saying it here again.

Im just wondering what that looks like from the standpoint of a Brexiteer? What new opportunities will you embrace - what is it exactly you are going to do to make the most of Brexit?

So when I come to you cap in hand for a few crumbs of the brexit pie, which bit is it that you will have created?
    Interesting you mention it, I have seen business enquiries jump significantly since the election and the main theme is that we all know the direction of travel.

Parliament have paralysed investment with their negativity, some serious growth on its way in the next six months......let it go!

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Interesting you mention it, I have seen business enquiries jump significantly since the election and the main theme is that we all know the direction of travel.

Parliament have paralysed investment with their negativity, some serious growth on its way in the next six months......let it go!
    Let what go GM. I didnt start the thread. Simply replying to Brin.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I'm flying to Paris on 1st Feb and have received an email reminding me that I need six-months remaining on my passport and may be required to show French immigration that I have a return ticket and sufficient funds for my stay.

It brought things home.
    I'm flying back to the UK in March. I don't have 6 months on my passport so will I be allowed back home?

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    How are you going to face the challenge brinny boy. What exactly is it you going to do to create the pie?
    It's a fair question WCM but could be asked of your good self. What exactly is it you're going to do to create the pie?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    It's a fair question WCM but could be asked of your good self. What exactly is it you're going to do to create the pie?
    Yes, absolutely agree. Im working today but will have my 2020 business plan ready for you later.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast