+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guy fae the villagers

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Was there money in it....
    Lol, no (well not when it arrived&#128521 but she made the heinous crime of posting it without postcode.

The only other street in the UK which has the same street name as mine is in Swansea and its probably pronounced lllynewghlllyn st but it took 8 weeks to get here.

I got told it was and I quote "a miracle it got to you"......4th or 5th emergency service my hairy arse.

I actually like the posties generally, never had a bad experience (that I know of) with one but what happened with the Big Weekend tickets last time was a disgrace. Many more than one of them took people's tickets and we all know it, unfortunately they all get tarred with the same brush which is obviously unfair. My understanding is that any postie claiming not to know this was going on at the time is likely less than honest. Unfortunately though the honest ones that didn't grass the dishonest ones are just as culpable.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I actually like the posties generally, never had a bad experience (that I know of) with one but what happened with the Big Weekend tickets last time was a disgrace. Many more than one of them took people's tickets and we all know it, unfortunately they all get tarred with the same brush which is obviously unfair. My understanding is that any postie claiming not to know this was going on at the time is likely less than honest. Unfortunately though the honest ones that didn't grass the dishonest ones are just as culpable.

Glad I never posted that

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Lol, no (well not when it arrived&#128521 but she made the heinous crime of posting it without postcode.

The only other street in the UK which has the same street name as mine is in Swansea and its probably pronounced lllynewghlllyn st but it took 8 weeks to get here.

I got told it was and I quote "a miracle it got to you"......4th or 5th emergency service my hairy arse.
    You blether some ****e, you ever thought of a job in sales

You were doing well there, but explain to me, unless you were in on it, how would you know someone in another office was stealing anything, I’ve worked in Royal Mail all my days, I’d say theft is very very low, though I have been shocked by the few I’ve known when they’ve been caught, the amount of Mail not delivered because it’s wrongly addressed with no return address on the back would shock you, it takes nothing to put your house number and postcode on the back, it’s even easier to post anything of value special delivery, they’re scanned all the way, any that do go astray are compensated

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    You blether some ****e, you ever thought of a job in sales
    Work!!!! **** that

Effectively the word grass tells you why they won’t!

On another angle you can’t possibly be saying that if there’s dishonest people among a group then all of that group knew, and are dishonest to say otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    You were doing well there, but explain to me, unless you were in on it, how would you know someone in another office was stealing anything, I’ve worked in Royal Mail all my days, I’d say theft is very very low, though I have been shocked by the few I’ve known when they’ve been caught, the amount of Mail not delivered because it’s wrongly addressed with no return address on the back would shock you, it takes nothing to put your house number and postcode on the back, it’s even easier to post anything of value special delivery, they’re scanned all the way, any that do go astray are compensated
    The word on the pavey is a very strong thing and rarely based on anything less than fact, when you hear an identical story from several different sources it's absolutely guaranteed to be true.

This office, that office - there were people in all offices doing it and those that weren't doing it knew about it and turned a blind eye - including management who, no doubt, got their share.

Quoting 'the other office' reminds me of several jobs I've been in where if anything went wrong it was always the 'other shift' at fault. Always them and never us.

Come on just admit you knew about it, nobody's going to think any less of you for being honest.

O
    The word on the pavey is a very strong thing and rarely based on anything less than fact, when you hear an identical story from several different sources it's absolutely guaranteed to be true.

This office, that office - there were people in all offices doing it and those that weren't doing it knew about it and turned a blind eye - including management who, no doubt, got their share.

Quoting 'the other office' reminds me of several jobs I've been in where if anything went wrong it was always the 'other shift' at fault. Always them and never us.

Come on just admit you knew about it, nobody's going to think any less of you for being honest.
    You know what, I know your looking for a response, thinking your a funny c#nt, but I’ll give you one anyway, “everyone knew, and managers turned a blind eye” shows me your level of intelligence
    , thank god you only lasted a fortnight as the fans rep, mind you, you claim you knew everything, but kept your p#ss shut, end of the day you knew nothing,

You probably knew as much as the boy panloaf, we all know what a belter he was ��

Lovely to see you boys playing nicely together #111 😂

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)