+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: O/T More IBS Nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    You should try some of my sherry...
    ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Tell you what IBS. I'd love you to be my personal man slave around the house. You wouldn't get paid of course

Can you tell me what's wrong with that?

...and we wonder why we don't get female posters on here any more...
    Can't agree with the last bit. There are a lot of women posters on here and most of them are old.

I guess IBS has been surfing the BBC

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-...ame-a-tradwife

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I guess IBS has been surfing the BBC

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-...ame-a-tradwife
    Yes, he seems to steal most of his "controversial ideas" from BBC news website stories... so it is a bit strange that he says he hates the BBC so much, as it supplies a lot of his material... a man of so many bizarre contradictions
    Last edited by mikemiller; 17-01-2020 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Yes, he seems to steal most of his "controversial ideas" from BBC news website stories... so it is a bit strange that he says he hates the BBC so much, as it supplies a lot of his material... a man of so many bizarre contradictions
    Mikemiller
    No doubt you get your material from the depths of your hippocampus with your limbic system firing off original ideas uninfluenced by the great musicians,artists,scientists,poets or philosophers of the past or present.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Mikemiller
    No doubt you get your material from the depths of your hippocampus with your limbic system firing off original ideas uninfluenced by the great musicians,artists,scientists,poets or philosophers of the past or present.
    Delighted to see you back old boy.

Hope your Christmas was a good one?

Hope Mrs K was not too annoyed with my gift? I know she is trying to cut down but it really was an excellent year and an absolute steal at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Delighted to see you back old boy.

Hope your Christmas was a good one?

Hope Mrs K was not too annoyed with my gift? I know she is trying to cut down but it really was an excellent year and an absolute steal at that price.
    Happy New Year to you Idiot.
    Sorry I have not been in touch as we have been busy wintering in tropical climates.
    Mrs K was delighted of course but you should not have pushed the boat out on such a splendid gift.
    I am afraid that Mrs K has taken to the bottle in a big way for reasons that I cannot fathom and as long as it’s red in colour she doesn’t seem too fussy these days.
    Your posts are better than ever but it must be tiresome at times relating to some on here.
    I didn’t look in for 6 months and the first post I saw when I did was a usual suspect writing that we had too many Nigerian players forming cliques!..Guess the response from the two moderators...........

Exactly!

Pass me the sick bucket...

Name:  Q2484PK200.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  55.8 KB

It’s a bowl in the photo roly not a bucket

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Happy New Year to you Idiot.
    Sorry I have not been in touch as we have been busy wintering in tropical climates.
    Mrs K was delighted of course but you should not have pushed the boat out on such a splendid gift.
    I am afraid that Mrs K has taken to the bottle in a big way for reasons that I cannot fathom and as long as it’s red in colour she doesn’t seem too fussy these days.
    Your posts are better than ever but it must be tiresome at times relating to some on here.
    I didn’t look in for 6 months and the first post I saw when I did was a usual suspect writing that we had too many Nigerian players forming cliques!..Guess the response from the two moderators...........

Exactly!
    No I said that if there are lots of players from the same country there is a danger of a clique forming like what happened with the Brazilians at PSG.

Didn't you used to be one that kept saying we need to get a "big black lad" upfront"?
    Last edited by great_fire; 18-01-2020 at 12:05 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast