+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bristol City v Barnsley Match Thoughts

Bristol City v Barnsley Match Thoughts

Collins to come in for Radlinger who is sick and Bahre won't travel either because he's ill too .

Not heard if Woodrow is fit yet but he must be close .

Not a happy hunting ground isn't Ashton Gate and I'd take a point now .

That said Bristol are typical Championship , capable of beating and losing to anybody .

Losing Radlinger isn't really an issue in my opinion as there's very little between him and Collins ability wise .

I wouldn't have expected Bahre to start in any case , possibly an opportunity for young Styles to do the second sub role on 80 minutes .

Four points from the next two games would be exceptional before going to Fratton Park next Saturday for the cup match .

We must bi due a win theer , last time i went 90s ? Ian Bryson I think ? Scored the winner , av been 4 times 1 win 1 draw , 2 defeats , a point would be good , 3 would bi excellent , same team as last Saturday for me , Collins apart , Woodrow to possibly be on the bench ?

Ad forgotten abart Styles. £500,000 from Bury.

Hard to tell if he is yet another Recruitment Team mistake cos he ent laiked that much.

Ad be chuffed wi a point darn theer. Be nice to ev Woodrow back. What has actually happened to him? Ent heard owt about what kind of injury he's got or how long they expect him to be out

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Ad be chuffed wi a point darn theer. Be nice to ev Woodrow back. What has actually happened to him? Ent heard owt about what kind of injury he's got or how long they expect him to be out
    Done his hamstring mate , xmas games possibly taking their toil I'd presume .

Said a fortnight away when we played the Crewe cup game so should be involved in some capacity tomorrow .

Smart move would be to possibly sit tomorrow out and start him on tuesday night in the home game or give him 20 minutes maybe tomorrow .

Not a bad lineup halme replaces diaby I just wish Andersen could be replaced but the spreadsheet didn't cater for that

Time up for Diaby ????

Team

--------------- Collins -----------

J Williams ---- Halme ---- Andersen -- Oduor--

---------------- Dougall ----------

Thomas ---- Mowatt ---- Ritzmaier ----

----------------- Brown ------------

------------- Chaplin -----------

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Not a bad lineup halme replaces diaby I just wish Andersen could be replaced but the spreadsheet didn't cater for that
    Diaby not on the bench either .

Well done to Struber and it needed doing .

Adam Oxley on RS saying Diaby has a knee injury .

With the coach saying Bambo "is maybe not a big talent" it's not been a great week for him.

Cult status doesn't last long.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast