+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sports Direct

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Without taking sides and I think everyone knows I dont attend anymore.Wilf has been getting away with accusing people of blind hatred towards Ashley and not attending because they follow a crowd.Insinuating that those of us that dont go are incapable of making our own minds up.
    For fairness of the board surely if those that dont agree with attendees are pulled up,surely those that insult those that refuse to line Ashley's pockets recieve the same and are pulled up.
    I happen to be insulted by this insinuation that I cant make my own mind up.I happen to be proud that the obese thief has never had a penny off me.
    It's a case of each to their own.When the fat one does leave eventually,I will be able to look at myself in the mirror knowing I didn't contribute to extending his stay.
    Fully agree with your comments mate seems there is only one rule on this board for the supporters who go to the games and support Ashley

Support the team not the regime whoever made that saying up wasn’t the full shilling.

I think Geordie 74 rately puts a foot wrong to be honest.

I think he has very valid viewpoints on many diiferent things NUFC related for which there are good arguements for which are put across colourfully.

I think anybody who takes a free ticket doesn't deserve to have a viewpoint.

I don’t go around insinuating people are sheep just because they have differing opinions.
    I didn’t like it when wolf always said it or anyone else and I still don’t like it when you say it- and nope I don’t think you’ll find ive slagged anyone off for either staying away or going. I’ve always said each to their own

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    I don’t go around insinuating people are sheep just because they have differing opinions.
    I didn’t like it when wolf always said it or anyone else and I still don’t like it when you say it- and nope I don’t think you’ll find ive slagged anyone off for either staying away or going. I’ve always said each to their own
    Ps I have slagged off individual people who are downright nasty though -

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)