+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Struber - new defender would make a difference

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Whats the rumour ESR?
    Failed a drug test

chuff me!

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Failed a drug test
    I'd be wanting my money back if I were him because clearly they aren't that beneficial !!!

If the rumours are true then Diaby's out of the club for me , no ifs no buts...... OUT and I don't care how much money we've lost on him .

You can't have that , there's no excuses .

I take the point taking certain medicines contain substances that are banned in sport but players are provided with the information on what they can and can't take .

If it's recreational then I don't know what to say really , absolute idiot and there's no coming back from that for me at this club .

Surely the club wouldn't deceive its fans via the media saying Diaby was injured when there was another reason he wasn't playing.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Surely the club wouldn't deceive its fans via the media saying Diaby was injured when there was another reason he wasn't playing.
    Oxley said it was a knee injury not an official word from the club I believe SB .

Funny thing is they let it be known about Radlinger and Bahre's illnesses but said nowt about Diaby at Thursday's press conference .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Oxley said it was a knee injury not an official word from the club I believe SB .

Funny thing is they let it be known about Radlinger and Bahre's illnesses but said nowt about Diaby at Thursday's press conference .
    An oversight by the club.

Unless he was injured at his ooam Thursday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    An oversight by the club.

Unless he was injured at his ooam Thursday evening.
    If true it will be interesting how the club plays this .

Paid 450k for him according to transfer market .

Where's the moral compass set I wonder ?

Stand by the player and play the duty of care and educational card , in other words we ain't losing money on him

Or

Sack him and have a zero tolerance policy that clearly states where the lines are on this ...... see what I did there !!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    If true it will be interesting how the club plays this .

Paid 450k for him according to transfer market .

Where's the moral compass set I wonder ?

Stand by the player and play the duty of care and educational card , in other words we ain't losing money on him

Or

Sack him and have a zero tolerance policy that clearly states where the lines are on this ...... see what I did there !!
    Ad think a wo hallucinating if a ever saw him mek a proper clearance, he always makes a hash of it!

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Ad think a wo hallucinating if a ever saw him mek a proper clearance, he always makes a hash of it!
    His game went to pot pretty much after the Fulham game .

A bit of a Charlie really allowing the opposition players to break the lines so easily .

Don't get me wrong he's no weed and there's no player down there who celebrates a goal or victory like he does , pure ecstasy really .

He may yet get another crack at this club who knows mate .

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast