+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Struber - new defender would make a difference

Festus Arthur 18yr old kid at Stockport WOW

He's bein "tracked", by a number of league clubs, fair enough one for the future but we're 3rd bottom o league, I don't think chuckin wildcards at this point is a good idea. Experienced defender who can concentrate, this lads a prospect. Not the divine ambrosia

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Festus Arthur 18yr old kid at Stockport WOW
    Wont he in the Addams Family ?

I hope this int the "very good defender" Struber worronnabart in Yorkshire Pooast.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Wont he in the Addams Family ?

I hope this int the "very good defender" Struber worronnabart in Yorkshire Pooast.

Of course it is

He's been well schooled by Hoss

New fecking owners would make a bigger difference 👍

Like it or not the club have moved forward under these new owners. They're using the model developed by the Cryne's which was the reason they bought the club.

Nobody can argue with the expenditure. It's what they've spent it on. It all stems from before they arrived and whatever transpired in that pre season meeting between Cryne, Rowing and Robins that set the rot in.

That's when the buy young hungry players cheap from the lower leagues came in and the serious penny pinching. I've said no one can argue with expenditure and say we signed all the players this summer for £1million each. It is still penny pinching if the required players cost £2 million each.

The model hasn't changed it's just a grander scale.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Hoss's definition of "experience" is evvin played mooar than a few games, the level at which these games are played does not seem important to him.
    If we do bring anybody in my guess is it will be from the Austrian leagues.
    Looks like the chosen one to sooart art aar defence is 29 year old Michael Sollbauer from Austrian club Wolfsberger AC where Struber was manager for a few months befooar coming here. They are backing Struber's judgement that he was a "very good defender" in the Austrian league so we will see how he fares in the Championship.

Soon the spine of the team will be Radlinger, Beethoven, Soulbanger, Blackandekker, Bahre Mannilow and Schit.

So we warnt going back for anymore players from Wolfsberga ? In advanced talks nar fo their Centre Hafe according to SSN 29 yr old

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Like it or not the club have moved forward under these new owners. They're using the model developed by the Cryne's which was the reason they bought the club.

Nobody can argue with the expenditure. It's what they've spent it on. It all stems from before they arrived and whatever transpired in that pre season meeting between Cryne, Rowing and Robins that set the rot in.

That's when the buy young hungry players cheap from the lower leagues came in and the serious penny pinching. I've said no one can argue with expenditure and say we signed all the players this summer for £1million each. It is still penny pinching if the required players cost £2 million each.

The model hasn't changed it's just a grander scale.
    Steve just educate me on how the club has progressed under this ownership, I just cant see it.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast