+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: QPR - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Can forgive Phillips for being rash, it was sheer frustration due to bamford incompetence, the facts are we have never replaced roofe, the £7 million and £4 million for Pontus has gone where? £3 million on nketiah, who he hardly ever played, incompetence all throughout the club, and orta/radrizzani need to sort it now, we are in last chance saloon, one more loss and we are up the creek without a paddle (or striker).

Just shows how sh1t we were to lose 2-0 to em last week!

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    I always admire those for whom English isn't their first language and yet they are willing to give it a go.
    Que senor?

Huddersfield done us a favour holding Brentford 0-0

Shame we can't do ourselves a feckin favour innit!
    Last edited by Rev72; 18-01-2020 at 04:58 PM.

Wendies pumped 5-0!

Well its another weekend ruined..nice 1 Leeds

2 poor/average teams and we take nil points..we win both we go 10 points clear and looking good.

I f*cking hate Football.

Surely to god a striker will be bought in, Swansea sign two, who already make their mark, think losing Phillips is massive, just havnt got a suitable replacement, Gotts / McAlmont, too lightweight / not ready, Dallas needs to get back out wide, never a CM, so that leaves juggling White or Berradi. When you look at the lack of cover in the key areas, its crazy, shambolic for a club of supposedly keen to gain promotion.

Question for you
    If you were an up and coming striker or one looking to rejuvanate his career would you come somewhere where you sit the bench behind someone with the lowest kill rate in the league and plys unless suspended or injured

I think that answers your question

He sits there hoping the same 11 players perform, only makes a change when a player is injured, Alioski is National League level, Bamford 20 goals a season 🤣🤣, Casilla Real Madrid, shows how sh*t their league is.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Question for you
    If you were an up and coming striker or one looking to rejuvanate his career would you come somewhere where you sit the bench behind someone with the lowest kill rate in the league and plys unless suspended or injured

I think that answers your question
    Of course not as we all know MB will play bamf.
    On the game, I know we lost but the ref was stupid. How they didn't see 2 handballs in the goal well that goes without saying.
    The penalty we got which I don't think was but how on earth did the keeper stay on let alone not even carded?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)