+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are We Gonna Challenge for the Championship or just fade away

Imagine if we lose today, I'm sure Gaz and friends will wet themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Imagine if we lose today, I'm sure Gaz and friends will wet themselves.
    I don’t get why some fans don’t like when the club does well take my friends dad he does not want Rotherham to go back in to championship because he says he don’t want to see them lose. Not happy we are winning because it looks like promotion yet don’t like watching them lose. Honestly listening to him and people like Gaz makes me wonder if I’m qualified to be a Miller.

Gaz he's told you he's got his reasons he doesn't go to the games now. I'm at the New York today like I am every home game. I want us to go up then we'll have to discard Wood & Jones for a start. I want just enough progression.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Gaz he's told you he's got his reasons he doesn't go to the games now. I'm at the New York today like I am every home game. I want us to go up then we'll have to discard Wood & Jones for a start. I want just enough progression.
    I agree with you I think jones should be cut loose and wood on training staff next year. My point is some people are such doom mongers

We aren't a big enough club to have anymore on the management team/coaches than we have now. Sounds like Richie & Hamy are doing their jobs. Got to be a clean cut with Wood.

Perhaps wood could be that defensive coach that folk on here are suggesting we need

Not too worried about where the goals will come from if everybody up front stays fit... we need an extra defender (possibly two) as cover at the back though

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234