+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: V Brighton

V Brighton

Here we ho again, as if we have plenty of choices.
    Riena
    Guilbert
    Hause
    Konsa
    Mings
    Targett
    Luiz
    Drinkwater
    Grealish
    Eghazi
    Trez

Personally I’d give Chester a start instead of hause cos his passing is absolutely atrocious but satin that apparently he’s top of headed clearances 😱🤔😂

Yes I would be happy with that if fit. I think we may see a rare 0-0 tomorrow?

Good side Brighton. A different proposition to Burnley.

Gotta stop their fluid style. They were the better team with 10 men for most of the reverse fixture, even though AEG missed sitters from 6 yards AGAIN.

We have to win, not at all confident, but we have to drag as many teams into a scrap as possible.

1-0 Villa.

Lineup:- 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Almost Dave Nakamba for Luiz.

29Reina
    15Konsa
    40Mings
    30Hause
    24Guilbert
    4Drinkwater
    11Nakamba
    18Targett
    17Trézéguet
    21El Ghazi
    10Grealish

Substitutes
    5Chester
    6Douglas Luiz
    8Lansbury
    14Hourihane
    25Nyland
    27El Mohamady
    36Vassilev

Free role for Grealish, lots of width there so let's use the whole pitch and make BHA work hard for the ball. Drinkwater needs his passing boots on today. He was understandably rusty last game.

I'm going for a positive result with a clean sheet for Pepe - BHA 0 Villa 2

I would like to see Trez and Alghazi play a little more narrow and link up with Jack

0-1 HT our tactic to see out a
    0-0 has not worked, brink the strikers on.......oh yer..... forgot, we aint got any!!

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Free role for Grealish, lots of width there so let's use the whole pitch and make BHA work hard for the ball. Drinkwater needs his passing boots on today. He was understandably rusty last game.

I'm going for a positive result with a clean sheet for Pepe - BHA 0 Villa 2
    What a load of ****!

Jack on the wing and the defence looking like school boys. We are utterly crap and certain for relegation now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)