+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Get yer wallet out TS

Lol

It would be nice if we got a couple of plasyerts in in the positions needed but i think we already have the players to go up in the autos now as long as we dont have any long term injuries to key players. We are due a bit o luck with injuries lets hope we can have that in the final run in.

Defender would do me. Central back primelary.

We don't need any players unless barlaser is going elsewhere ��

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    We don't need any players unless barlaser is going elsewhere ��
    Defender on the radar. Will happen same as I told you with Morris. Got to happen if we are serious about going up automatic but do the general Roth public back us. Sadly no.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Defender on the radar. Will happen same as I told you with Morris. Got to happen if we are serious about going up automatic but do the general Roth public back us. Sadly no.
    Your the stats expert gwru. Outside of NYS When was the last time we were getting AVG crowds of over 8k In a season?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Defender on the radar. Will happen
    Shirley you have more info than one that's 50/50.
    Warne has already said he's looking at a winger,striker and defender. He's got the winger. Who's the defender ? I'm sure with your contacts you have to have a name. Or as a minimum the club he's from

I have a small concern in that, if Iversen is recalled by Leicester, who have the club got lined up to replace him?

Barlaser is our main concern but, we have midfield cover to deal with that position, albeit Barlaser is playing tremendously well of late.

Defensively I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Mattock out for the rest of the season. Wiles has been an instant hit playing left back but, and here's the big question, why doesn't Clarke get to fill that slot? Afterall, he was brought in as a natural left back.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Shirley you have more info than one that's 50/50.
    Warne has already said he's looking at a winger,striker and defender. He's got the winger. Who's the defender ? I'm sure with your contacts you have to have a name. Or as a minimum the club he's from
    All I was told a defender. Know no details.

My main worry is if our loan signings get recalled at the last minute leaving us no time to get replacements. I hope this doesn't happen.

I don't think we need a striker but a bit of cover in defence would be useful. Our defenders are all decent players but can be injury prone!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast