+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Dover Athletic 18.01.20

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    I'm entitled to my opinion after paying my money. The 'go and support a Premier team' retort is so boring...I've followed this team for 25 years! You may think I'm harsh, but I'm weary of it all.

I don't think I'm going to bother going again this season. I just don't enjoy the brand of football Ardley wants to play. Going to the football should be a release from the stresses of life, but I just leave feeling frustrated! We aren't getting promoted this season, not with him in charge.
    If it stresses you out or leaves you frustrated don't go. If you've followed Notts for the last 25 years I know for a fact you've seen a lot worse than this season on multiple occasions.

P.S. I think you will go again this season. And I agree more likely not to go up this season than go up. Like all clubs bar Barrow

It was a game where defences were on top, you can see why they have the second best away record in the league.
    They were well organised and new how to brake up play when they had to, especially time wasting.
    We had a couple of good chances but it was a pity our best one fell to Thomas who misses more than he scores.
    I thought Brindley had a good game especially with the battering he took most of the afternoon.

We were, as always, set up not to lose and then couldn't then find a way to win. Teams will set up to frustrate us, we have to find a way to counter this and we were just too slow and predictable today, anymore of this and we can forget promotion.

I thought we played ok today.
    If Thomas does his job and slots it in or Enzios free kick is an inch to the right, nobody is talking about the performance.
    We pressed them and we were banging on the door, but they were ultra defensive and played every trick in the book.
    It’s 2 points dropped but we’ve played worse than that and won this season!

I'm entitled to my opinion after paying my money. The 'go and support a Premier team' retort is so boring...I've followed this team for 25 years! You may think I'm harsh, but I'm weary of it all.

I don't think I'm going to bother going again this season. I just don't enjoy the brand of football Ardley wants to play. Going to the football should be a release from the stresses of life, but I just leave feeling frustrated! We aren't getting promoted this season, not with him in charge.
    Don't come back if we are near promotion

So had Enzio’s free kick been an inch right and we won the game we’d be 4th. Would you still be saying we aren’t going up with Ardley in charge?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast