+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Our Nearest Challengers

Forest at home 1-0 up but had to settle for a 1-1 draw with Reading. Fulham also only got a draw and now have played one more game than the rest of us.

Could have been a lot worse and happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post

Could have been a lot worse and happy with that.
    Too right, they're a little nearer but draws are better than either of them winning. The gods are still with us, but its up to us to stay up there.

Until we start winning games very regularly this conversation thread is about as much use as my a r s e.

I don’t see where our next win is coming from and the thought of winning four or five on the bounce is as likely as Liz Hurley asking me if I can thrust a bit harder and faster!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Until we start winning games very regularly this conversation thread is about as much use as my a r s e.

I don’t see where our next win is coming from and the thought of winning four or five on the bounce is as likely as Liz Hurley asking me if I can thrust a bit harder and faster!
    Old boy Trump....I hear was talking about Prophets of doom the other day....think he has been reading too many of your posts on here lately Mick...😂🤣
    Surely Stour are easing your football mind...

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Unfortunately mick, that although your post is a little depressing it's what I am feeling at the present moment. We've looked a very ordinary side since our Swansea win and like you don't know where our next win is coming from. I'm usually quite optimistic that our next game will be different but with the loss of Diangana and Pereira plus the injury to Gibbs and the Ferguson situation, I'm no longer in a positive mood. I hope that my misgivings are not justified but we have to up our game a great deal if we are to continue to remain in the automatic promotion places.

Your next 5 league games - Away to Cardiff, Millwall and Reading and home to Forest and Luton.... Tough bunch of fixtures with the exception of Luton.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Your next 5 league games - Away to Cardiff, Millwall and Reading and home to Forest and Luton.... Tough bunch of fixtures with the exception of Luton.
    HI, Confident of winning the lot plus the cup game, our blip is over. I'm one Baggie who don't do doom and gloom.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    HI, Confident of winning the lot plus the cup game, our blip is over. I'm one Baggie who don't do doom and gloom.
    😲.......but this can't be!
    😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    I see 4-0 across the board Tichi1.....I'll hold off on for who...just for the moment...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)