+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bamford

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Agreer Bamford is a diving cheast - but we should have had a third minute penalty when Costa was clearly brought down, and there would have been uproar on here had you lost a game to THAT goal - both arms and hands before poking it in and neither the crap ref or the crap liner saw it FFS!

Bit rich some of you guys whinging about Bamfords tumble - Didn't Gayle "Dive" on numerous occasions when playing for you last season?

Best thing yesterday was Brentford slipping up IMO
    I was there in 83 when your load of bad losers tore up our ground and set fire to it before rioting in the streets just because you couldn’t take the relegation we virtually confirmed on you.

So to be honest with you......any bad decision against Leeds is a reason for huge joy and celebration in my house.

I actually come from just outside Leeds and my late dad and my idiot brother were Leeds fans but despite being dragged along to see Bremner,Hunter,Clarke and Mick Jones I thankfully never took to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Agreer Bamford is a diving cheast - but we should have had a third minute penalty when Costa was clearly brought down, and there would have been uproar on here had you lost a game to THAT goal - both arms and hands before poking it in and neither the crap ref or the crap liner saw it FFS!

Bit rich some of you guys whinging about Bamfords tumble - Didn't Gayle "Dive" on numerous occasions when playing for you last season?

Best thing yesterday was Brentford slipping up IMO
    Bit rich from you to have a go at qpr goal!

Didn't Roofe palm one in last season, or have you forgotten that?

What comes around goes around.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I was there in 83 when your load of bad losers tore up our ground and set fire to it before rioting in the streets just because you couldn’t take the relegation we virtually confirmed on you.

So to be honest with you......any bad decision against Leeds is a reason for huge joy and celebration in my house.

I actually come from just outside Leeds and my late dad and my idiot brother were Leeds fans but despite being dragged along to see Bremner,Hunter,Clarke and Mick Jones I thankfully never took to them.

“Huge joy & celebration”.......prick! Getting back to your perfect bumping off thread.....I think a large icicle into your throat should do it .....

I agree with the poster, the ref ‘evened things up after ‘reviewing’ at half time. I believe a good few of you guys on here are like us on LEEDSmad.....of the older end! The way todays game is played and what we grew up with is completely different, I feel very fortunate I saw the game played by men not this lot we hand over our hard earned to cry over every little touch.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    “Huge joy & celebration”.......prick! Getting back to your perfect bumping off thread.....I think a large icicle into your throat should do it .....

I agree with the poster, the ref ‘evened things up after ‘reviewing’ at half time. I believe a good few of you guys on here are like us on LEEDSmad.....of the older end! The way todays game is played and what we grew up with is completely different, I feel very fortunate I saw the game played by men not this lot we hand over our hard earned to cry over every little touch.
    Glad it got under your skin w anchor.

Nasty little club with a massive chip on both shoulders.

You appear to be as big a t w a t as my brother.

Big respect for managing that feat 😆😆👋👋

Glad it got under your skin w anchor.

Nasty little club with a massive chip on both shoulders.

You appear to be as big a t w a t as my brother.

Big respect for managing that feat 😆😆👋👋

Nonsense.....its all in your head, no chips and no you didn’t get under my skin, I couldn’t care less about your hate for us its just banter, kinda like the “nasty” comment though.........the icicle is cool huh?!!

Don't think Bamford has any passion for the game, looks like someone only doing the job for the money.

Then youre old enough to know better than waste your life being bitter about events of 35 years ago - still - most on here are here for the "banter" I have often looked in at your board because in the main you are fans just the same as we are - not the fecking numptys thast ripped your place up in the fecking 80,s FFS

Still good luck for ther rest of the season, hope we are BOTH in the Prem next season, but if not you have to agree this league is pretty competetive!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)