+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bristol Rovers Post Match Thoughts

Sorry for butting in but let's leave out thinking of what gru will say and say what you thought of the match.

That's me done. No more match thoughts from me till the Ipswich game.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Sorry for butting in but let's leave out thinking of what gru will say and say what you thought of the match.
    I thought the comments were on what he had said not what he will say. Isn't that allowed then?

He’s obviously after a reaction and on a wind up and gets one so you are correct frog.

Really impressed with the team today. We look solid quick and a real handful to deal with.
    I thought Wiles had a good game not in his usual position.
    Got my tickets for Peterborough let’s keep it going.

A lot of huff and puff in the first half, but a blistering start to the second one.. A sublime cross and we were one up. A mirror image of Hurst's 1966 winner against, Argentina.
    We were still purring over it when Ogbene stuck again, with another touch of magic.
    A great couple of results in the next few a games, and I may become a believer.
    Nice to see a team in blue and white actually wear their home strip. And what an iconic shirt it is.

I just hope that he doesn't fall over his bottom lip

I'm not on no wind up. There my views.

Wow...oggy was amazing and MOM.

Smudge again great, Matt superb, Wiles at left back amazing ....where do we go from here

Is it down to the lake I fear

That’s all’s some come on here for, obviously we won so let’s have a go/wind someone up.
    Sad

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast