+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bristol Rovers Post Match Thoughts

If I were PW I'd be continuing with Wiles even when Mattock is available.
    Much better going forward too, much quicker and better crosses.
    Impressive in his new role

I'm not PW though so I'm happy with whatever he thinks

There isn't anything to beat an automatic chasing campaign in my opinion .

Play offs have their merits but it boils down to three cup games and a final played 180 miles away , different gravy .

These campaigns have your complete focus , consume you even , every match and every point inches you closer to the prize .

You love it , you hate it , the games become difficult to watch at times as the season draws down to the last three or four games .

You watch your rivals results closely , you even check up who they have coming , plotting their downfall in your head .

Loved last season , hated last season , loved it again and when its clinched ... best feeling in the world ... well almost .

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Pocket, what's the score for this one? I might back it on your say so.
    I think they will be gunning for us pal.

Going for 2-2

How good has Smudger become at placing his headers into the corner beyond the keeper.
    Started with a load of goals at Solihull and never looked back.
    Lurks in the pen area, waits for the cross, attacks the space, rolls the defender out of the way, well placed header and another GOAL

Animal...we have Donny (H)..Bolton (A) & Sunderland (H) last 3 games...if we are top 2 3rd from last game they will be absolutely immense games with awesome atmospheres .
    Roll on.

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    Animal...we have Donny (H)..Bolton (A) & Sunderland (H) last 3 games...if we are top 2 3rd from last game they will be absolutely immense games with awesome atmospheres .
    Roll on.
    The Sunderland game could be interesting , feckin hell !!!

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    That’s all’s some come on here for, obviously we won so let’s have a go/wind someone up.
    Sad
    .........and JCH is still c r a p! Just sayin' 😉

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    .........and JCH is still c r a p! Just sayin' ��
    He was today and a mardy git but ....

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    Roll on.
    We will have won the league by then pal 😎

One thing that could stop automatic promotion it's Warney's loyalty to the players. How I'm seeing it now Iversen Olosunde Ihiewke Ogbene Barlaser Smith Vassell they have the shirts. We need another Centre back. Left back I feel Thompson back at right back, Olosunde moved to left back. Lindsay I just see him more of a championship midfielder than Crooks so he's in that's how I work. I'd be switching Ogbene & Lamy on the wings both starting. I see Lamy as difference between to us going straight up he's that good. I'm a gambler but I like go on form how I've looked at the side to take us straight up.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast