+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nicky law

Nicky law

Noticed Nicky Law scored today for Exeter. Got me wondering how old he was now and was shocked to find he is still only 31. Thought he was older than that & in his twilight playing years. A very good player who I'm surprised to see plying his trade in League 2
    Last edited by Karl998yr; 18-01-2020 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Noticed Nicky Law scored today for Exeter. Got me wondering how old he was now and was shocked to find he is still only 31. Thought he was older than that & in his twilight playing years. A very good player who I'm surprised to see plying his trade in League 2
    He was in the PFA Divisional Player of the Year XI whilst with us, but is he/was he better than who we have now? Probably not

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    He was in the PFA Divisional Player of the Year XI whilst with us, but is he/was he better than who we have now? Probably not
    A bit crab-like wasn't he?

He was a big disappointment for us. He played against us with Bradford tother season and didn't look like he'd progressed any as a player. He had potential but never lived up to it. Defo wouldn't get in this team. Comparable to Matt Palmer.

Not too bad a player. As for a crab he joins an elusive club then who were all branded crabs but were very decent players for us. Kevin waston, Harrison, Smallwood etc. Another one that played for RUFC but never for them In Rotherham?