+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Worst case scenario - Next year

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Andy, i am with you and everyone else that says we need a striker, however my point RE Bamford is that the lad is not playing badly and others need to step up also, how many chances have our midfielders missed recently and how much do we need a goal scoring midfielder, our centre backs do not even chip in, we have up**** corners every match and noone gets on the end of for the most good quality from Philips, people cant put ALL the blame on Bamford,
    Don't think Andy is putting all the blame on Bamford, Pete. Possibly 99% though !

Andre Gray now 1/4 with Sky Bet & William Hill have suspended betting !!!!!!

I'd take Andre Rieu at this stage.

bit of a gay lov-in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    Don't be like that sweetheart.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    Wassup, you jealous?😏

Whoever comes, if anyone, they need to be put straight in. I think Bamford has had enough chances to shine(and score).

He's had.. and missed ... enough chances to have put us about 15 points clear by now, Need a finnisher - same as we did at thye end of last season, Bamford scores one in ten chances, Roofe was injured half the time, need someone who plays every week - doesn't get injured [Roberts/Forshaw] if sneezed on, and someone who scores about one in three chances...someone like Bowen, Grabbam or Wells.. who according to reports could be bought for as little as £6million

I still say Sharp would do a job for us, and Wilder just might let him go "inexpensively".

Agreed

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)