+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst case scenario - Next year

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    If you come on here at the END of the 46 game season you will have an argument,debate, until then like i say support the team, support the manager and stop drivelling s h i t e, these are your opinions, you have transformed yourself on here the messiah, well done to you.
    Did I attack you, call you names, question your right to have an opinion? I think not.

As for supporting the team, care to look back afew weeks and see if i have done anything other than stating the blindingly obvious.

But hey, let's not question anything or voice any concerns about the teams inability to win games.

MOT? Yeah, just like "ALAW", as if.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    I think you'll find that many of the posters on this thread signed up and have supported Leeds long before the current glory days. I think you'll also find that none of us want to return to the days of not having MB as our coach. Finally, I think you'll have a hard time finding a whole lot of negative posts from me... included the dark days of Bates, The poor Arab ownership, The Rosler, Darko and Hockaday fiascos.

However, the stakes are different this time around. we are a couple of players away from going up and if we don't go up we lose the coach and most of the team. Barring some rich owner buying us and splashing cash we may be in the championship for years to come. It's the hardest league in the world to get promoted out of.

So yes, the tone is negative. Even the rest of the team feel appears to feel that way and not just the fans.
    I hear you pal, i think the tone shouldnt be negative, being worried is one thing being negative is another.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Did I attack you, call you names, question your right to have an opinion? I think not.

As for supporting the team, care to look back afew weeks and see if i have done anything other than stating the blindingly obvious.

But hey, let's not question anything or voice any concerns about the teams inability to win games.

MOT? Yeah, just like "ALAW", as if.
    Your last sentence says it all my friend.

Your last sentence says it all my friend.
    I'm most definitely NOT your friend.

Being constructively critical doesn't call for nor justify name-calling, but as I say, why would that stop you.

You think I (or any other true supporter if Leeds United), want to come on here at seasons end, having voiced concern over our performance at Christmas, and say "I told you so"??? Are you so f00kin delusional??

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I'm most definitely NOT your friend.

Being constructively critical doesn't call for nor justify name-calling, but as I say, why would that stop you.

You think I (or any other true supporter if Leeds United), want to come on here at seasons end, having voiced concern over our performance at Christmas, and say "I told you so"??? Are you so f00kin delusional??
    Wow, total p r i c k you are.

Wow, total p r i c k you are.
    Oh, there you go, kicking a guy whilst he's down......

Bit of advice, friend....save you some keystrokes as it's clear you need to save energy (or something).....use alternative characters and you can insult much quicker..example incoming...

"Pete1967b is a c0cksucking motherf00king num3nuts who knows what is good for Leeds United like Victor Orta knows what f00kin day it is"....see?

Is there really any need to get personal and offensive? Not just aimed at one person.

Pathetic

Save the abuse for Alf lads

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)