+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warne reacts to Ogbene display and staying top

If I was a mascot I would choose him as my favourite player 😂

I think he's probably really beginning to benefit from Matt Hamshaw's coaching now as he was a pretty decent winger in his day.
    Whatever we paid for him, I hope there's no sell on clause.

Just been reading on tinterweb that a few miller's fans are going to try and get a song popular for young ogbene.
    I'm not sure if there's to many words. It goes

Boom boom boom. Everybody say cheo

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Just been reading on tinterweb that a few miller's fans are going to try and get a song popular for young ogbene.
    I'm not sure if there's to many words. It goes

Boom boom boom. Everybody say cheo
    Reminds me that I saw Mr Derek from Basil Brush died over the weekend

CAM worth a R I P more recently Oscar in Heartbeat decent actor with a deep voice. That's him Vernon Bernie Alf no longer with us in real life from there.

Been reading about Chio it says he signed for Brentford in 2018 on a 3 1/2 year deal. Goes on to say Rotherham signed him for undisclosed fee. The lad still had 2 year left on his contract, Anyone know what we paid for him?

Just watched Chio's interview on iFollow. What a remarkable, sensible well spoken young man. Clearly loving his time at Rotherham and says that the coaching he is getting is really improving his game. Young, athletic and a "good person". I think he will be a real star for us. Well done Warne and the recruitment guys.

It's great for both parties isn't it.
    We,ve unearthed a real gem and he gets to play first team footy Rather than languishing in Brentford,s reserves and he will get himself noticed for a big salary move in a year or two
    He's taken a chance by uprooting from London to the Mecca known as Rotherham to further his career.

Credit to Rob Scott

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12