+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have the club

Have the club

gave up ?

Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    gave up ?
    Club.....possibly.

Fans.....yep

Players.....ages ago.

Staff......just a job

As a wee aside Motherwell fans were brilliant tonight.

I don’t think they gave up, think a few things have to change, starting with manager, who I think is to negative in his approach to matches, and is to stubborn to change,
    I think fans sent out a statement re kick off time and price structure, adding £5 to price after last week was a joke, people wait to see the weather conditions, also the January wage has a lot to do with it,
    On paper, bar a few players, we have a very decent squad for this league, I’m sure a Dick Campbell style manager would get this lot playing, I watched a video from RROS, it was of the keeper warming up at ht, very worrying, I’d say it told me a lot re the goalkeeper coach, think it’s time for him to retire

Said for a long Geddes good servant but has to go , bring in big Rab

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    Said for a long Geddes good servant but has to go , bring in big Rab
    I would like to see big Rab have a role at the club ,he could start by rapping pusses of some halfarsed players and officials at our club...

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    I would like to see big Rab have a role at the club ,he could start by rapping pusses of some halfarsed players and officials at our club...
    The whole place is a ****fest of mediocrity.

I’ll no doubt go back on the banned list but it’s amateur from top to bottom.

I and many others I’ll gladly join you on the banned list,

Nelms has to go, he is out his depth, unfortunately Keyes only wants to work with people he knows rather than employ a CEO who knows what the fans want, what’s needed at the club, and how to take us forward,

anyone one that has advised Nelms since his arrival, no matter how little, has to go,

a proper manager needs appointed, not a gamble, someone that’s been around the block and can motivate this squad,

anyone responsible for the Derry debacle should clear their desk, even if it’s someone that hasn’t had the balls to stand up and argue for the club at council meetings,

and anyone that agreed with price structure / ticket fiasco should leave, especially anyone that agreed it would be a good idea upping the price when Arabs went down instead of encouraging new support along, what an opportunity lost that was

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I and many others I’ll gladly join you on the banned list,

Nelms has to go, he is out his depth, unfortunately Keyes only wants to work with people he knows rather than employ a CEO who knows what the fans want, what’s needed at the club, and how to take us forward,

anyone one that has advised Nelms since his arrival, no matter how little, has to go,

a proper manager needs appointed, not a gamble, someone that’s been around the block and can motivate this squad,

anyone responsible for the Derry debacle should clear their desk, even if it’s someone that hasn’t had the balls to stand up and argue for the club at council meetings,

and anyone that agreed with price structure / ticket fiasco should leave, especially anyone that agreed it would be a good idea upping the price when Arabs went down instead of encouraging new support along, what an opportunity lost that was
    Oh and anyone involved in the decision not to pay the extra £50k for Shankland sand instead use it to sign a keeper that couldn’t catch the cold, get out our club

Yeah, what a deluded decision. faf

Quote Originally Posted by Jeztheshed View Post
    Yeah, what a deluded decision. faf
    No past your bedtime, it’s a school night

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)