+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is he the son of one of our past players?

Is he the son of one of our past players?

'Incredible!' - Favre stunned by Haaland hat-trick on Dortmund debut

https://www.goal.com/en/news/incredi...more%2btraffic

Omg he is after looking up and we need as striker and was even born in Leeds.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erling_Braut_H%C3%A5land

Dream on😔

I know but Leeds born, father played for us you would think they would have kept some tabs on him Still only 19 what could have been.And yeah i am dreaming he was bought for 20 mil now his price is 30 and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    I know but Leeds born, father played for us you would think they would have kept some tabs on him Still only 19 what could have been.And yeah i am dreaming he was bought for 20 mil now his price is 30 and counting.
    Wht would you think that? Have you seen the picture of Orta with his head in his hands after the Wells goal (or the smile on his face and the end of full time?)?

Our "Director of Football" couldn't direct traffic on the Headrow if his life depended on it and finding his ars5e with both hands and stark b0ll0ck naked is equally challenging.(You reading this Mrs O?)

He has been mentioned on here... you seriously think...1 Leeds unlike you were not aware of him 2 we had a chance of signing the most wanted **** striker in European football....

T e e n is obviously a banned word

He actually said in an interview not long ago that he has a soft spot for Leeds because of his father and would love to play for us one day. Obviously not happening while we are in the Championship.

Yes and it's been implied that Alf wouldn't want him going to the Scum despite Ollie's interest and knowledge of player. They had any number of Elite clubs to choose from and his advisors went with Dortmund in German league, as he would be getting regular top level playing time

the lad posted a pic with a Scum shirt in his hands just before he dropped em in the shighte and signed for Dortmund, then he reposted pic with Leeds (packard 3rd kit)shirt, he was obviously taking the piss out of them, paypack for what that tw@t Keane did to his father. Good Lad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)