+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Committing the perfect murder.

Committing the perfect murder.

Do you ever watch a murder mystery on TV and notice all the holes in the murderer’s plan?

Do you watch real life crime and wonder how they ever thought they could get away with it?

I’ve often thought about this even though there’s nobody I’ve been that desperate to see the back of.

Yet.

The most simple methods are best in my opinion and these days avoiding CCTV is paramount.

A nice cliff top walk with a partner or an elderly relative is just about foolproof especially if you’re in fading light with nobody else around and with no chance of being seen from more than a short distance away.

So easy to lose your footing in such circumstances officer 👮*♀️

Since I mentioned this to my wife she’s not been keen on the cliff top walk from Newquay to Watergate Bay 😆

So I’m saving it for my mother 🤭😱

I heard that someone on the news had fallen from the 7th floor block of flats and died. The temptation must flicker through the minds of a warring couple who live in these high rise buildings. I mean how the flip could anyone prove definitively that you pushed someone over the balcony?

No.
    No.
    And....No.
    😇

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    I heard that someone on the news had fallen from the 7th floor block of flats and died. The temptation must flicker through the minds of a warring couple who live in these high rise buildings. I mean how the flip could anyone prove definitively that you pushed someone over the balcony?
    Flats are an excellent example Phil.

As long as there’s no grip marks at the top of their arms and they don’t go out backwards as most suicide jumpers jump forwards.

LOL Bit sinister this board... Im glad to say!

If I did bump someone off the body would never be found,I’m always amazed at these idiots who dig a “shallow grave”.

You dig the grave months ahead of needing it for starters,if you dig the hole during the day wearing a Wolverhampton Council workers jacket you might arouse suspicion though as catching one of them breaking sweat would put anybody on high alert!

If you did wear the old day glow jacket though nobody would bat an eyelid.

Dig well in advance to see if anyone approaches you or you see eyes upon you and if you do then don’t return.

Leave your phone at home.

Make sure the victims phone isn’t on the body and it’s last ping is miles away from your home.

Take spare clothes with you and burn and bury the clothes you commit the act in.

The more intricate the method though the more the problems which is why the “accident” on the cliffs is the quickest and cleanest method.

Silent Witness was excellent last week with the serial killer being a respectable businessman most of the time and he became a rough looking roving mechanic when killing.

Talking of Silent Witness........i’d love to have Emilia Fox chained up up in my basement wearing fishnets.

I’m getting worried about you Mick........mind you if anyone goes missing anywhere near Chaddesley Corbett now you’ve got to be in the frame!
    As for Emilia Fox, don’t you think she’s looking a bit old these days?

I've always maintained the quickest, easiest and cheapest way of getting your garden dug, was to report your missus missing to the Police

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    If I did bump someone off the body would never be found,I’m always amazed at these idiots who dig a “shallow grave”.

You dig the grave months ahead of needing it for starters,if you dig the hole during the day wearing a Wolverhampton Council workers jacket you might arouse suspicion though as catching one of them breaking sweat would put anybody on high alert!

If you did wear the old day glow jacket though nobody would bat an eyelid.

Dig well in advance to see if anyone approaches you or you see eyes upon you and if you do then don’t return.

Leave your phone at home.

Make sure the victims phone isn’t on the body and it’s last ping is miles away from your home.

Take spare clothes with you and burn and bury the clothes you commit the act in.

The more intricate the method though the more the problems which is why the “accident” on the cliffs is the quickest and cleanest method.

Silent Witness was excellent last week with the serial killer being a respectable businessman most of the time and he became a rough looking roving mechanic when killing.

Talking of Silent Witness........i’d love to have Emilia Fox chained up up in my basement wearing fishnets.
    Glad it's not just me then - the delectable Emilia has been in my top few for many years! There's something you have overlooked Mick - leaving your phone at home then driving somewhere (will be on CCTV somewhere) is bound to arouse suspicion!

If you know the right people, you could do it in a tunnel in Paris.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)