+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: H w h r b y ?

H w h r b y ?

Have We Hit Rock Bottom Yet?

simple answer is a big no

we can still drop out this division this season

we are stumbling from one low to the next even lower one

i never in my wildest dreams would ever have imagined being out numbered at home from the well in a scottish cup game.

some incumbents within dens will think nothing is wrong,in fact i could imagine some high 5's and back slapping going on last night,when it was evident that the derry has been neutered and the fans around the ground silenced as if they had a very bad dose of tonsillitis.

apathy is abound and running amock within dens and if its not addressed alongside the main problems at dens very soon then there is a grave danger that our club will take a severe terminal blow.

a blind man can see whats wrong
    Last edited by shaded; 19-01-2020 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    Have We Hit Rock Bottom Yet?

simple answer is a big no

we can still drop out this division this season

we are stumbling from one low to the next even lower one

i never in my wildest dreams would ever have imagined being out numbered at home from the well in a scottish cup game.

some incumbents within dens will think nothing is wrong,in fact i could imagine some high 5's and back slapping going on last night,when it was evident that the derry has been neutered and the fans around the ground silenced as if they had a very bad dose of tonsillitis.

apathy is abound and running amock within dens and if its not addressed alongside the main problems at dens very soon then there is a grave danger that our club will take a severe terminal blow.

a blind man can see whats wrong
    In a playing sense no, we can still fall further but it's really irrelevant as the club and fan base is destroyed, you cud have klopp as manager Aguero partnering Tommy Coyne, and Paul sturrock being executed as part of a half time show and it would still be meh from our support.

As a club probably yes as I cannot see how it can be resurrected if I'm being honest.

That was an indication last night of potential season ticket renewals, around pre Peter Marr levels.

Some say we are sleepwalking into oblivion I think we are running at it full pelt arms stretched wide embracing it.

As soon as this stadium hits the buffers and the dabs maintain their position that they won't move it's game over.

You would have been pretty much in awe of the well fans last night, everything you would want from a support.

Last paragraph RROS
    If the game was awa we would have had mair there than we had last night
    Eh was in the main stand and was gobsmacked at oor support especially when guy in shop said sales have been steady��

I think we’ve been lower in recent times, it won’t take much to change what’s wrong, the problem is the people that can change it are what’s wrong with club,

I see Aberdeen had a thing called the red shed yesterday, where it was a section for people who wanted to stand and sing, this is the future, the sooner our club realises this the better

Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    Last paragraph RROS
    If the game was awa we would have had mair there than we had last night
    Eh was in the main stand and was gobsmacked at oor support especially when guy in shop said sales have been steady��
    We would have, play it in London at 3am and you could treble it.....but our fans would have been nothing like the well fans last night.

Motherwell (the club) have encouraged and nurtured that, there's been some problems along the way but generally it's been great for the club and those that want to support like that ......I really don't count tic and gers as they cud have their support rally round a five a side lassies game if they labelled it old firm but there was something about the Motherwell support last night that made me so ****ing jealous of the way it cud be to some extent at Dens and away from home. As a support they "Have it" whatever "it" is.

I had a guy on the phone to me this morning about something non fitba (I'll be honest, golf) from Mwell (stays in dundee) but has no real interest in fitba have a wee dig about Mwell beating Dundee.

He said "our 3 fans wuda went home happy"....when I explained the support Mwell had and level of the support they gave during the game he really didnae believe it and asked when did that start happening.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I think we’ve been lower in recent times, it won’t take much to change what’s wrong, the problem is the people that can change it are what’s wrong with club,

I see Aberdeen had a thing called the red shed yesterday, where it was a section for people who wanted to stand and sing, this is the future, the sooner our club realises this the better
    Not on most respecteds watch.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)