+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: About time OT threads got moved

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    20,803

    About time OT threads got moved

    Then others might actually read threads that are up instead of starting others on same topic because they can’t be arsed to look down pages .

    Just saying

  2. #2
    Just agreeing

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,406
    Should be O/T. Cam will get you.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    15,573
    Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Then others might actually read threads that are up instead of starting others on same topic because they canít be arsed to look down pages .

    Just saying
    😴

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    9,480
    Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Then others might actually read threads that are up instead of starting others on same topic because they can’t be arsed to look down pages .

    Just saying
    First things first. Your thread should have started with O/T

    2ND. Just go past it if you dont want to read O/T threads. Simples.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35,121
    It's an annual thing this.

    Votes were cast years ago when the o/t board (Tap room)was closed. It was decided that we kept just Dukes Bar open for posting.

    A while ago I tried every way possible to help identify the O/T threads but there isn't an easier option other than putting O/T in front of the title.

    Quite seriously if it wasn't for the O/T threads it would be a much, much quieter board if it indeed still existed.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    20,803
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    First things first. Your thread should have started with O/T

    2ND. Just go past it if you dont want to read O/T threads. Simples.
    OT is in the title 😉
    Read my post again

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    20,803
    Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It's an annual thing this.

    Votes were cast years ago when the o/t board (Tap room)was closed. It was decided that we kept just Dukes Bar open for posting.

    A while ago I tried every way possible to help identify the O/T threads but there isn't an easier option other than putting O/T in front of the title.

    Quite seriously if it wasn't for the O/T threads it would be a much, much quieter board if it indeed still existed.
    I donít mind the OT post (I do read some) but because at times thereís that many (clearly some donít do football) the football thread end up way down and we end up getting multiple threads on same topics because they donít see the ones already up and itís pointless then to actually have a discussion

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    9,480
    Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    OT is in the title ��
    Read my post again
    O/T should be put first before anything else if the thread is not on the topic of football.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,216
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    O/T should be put first before anything else if the thread is not on the topic of football.
    What difference does it make?

    Do you think someone would click on this thinking that it about Paul Warne's latest quotes because OT is in the wrong place?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •