+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: About time OT threads got moved

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    What difference does it make?

Do you think someone would click on this thinking that it about Paul Warne's latest quotes because OT is in the wrong place?
    Because some of us use 'bots' to monitor O/T activity and keep a record of those participating and what they post

What difference does it make?

Do you think someone would click on this thinking that it about Paul Warne's latest quotes because OT is in the wrong place?
    Because O/T at the front means that people not interested in O/T can skip passed it without reading the rest of the title.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Because O/T at the front means that people not interested in O/T can skip passed it without reading the rest of the title.
    Must be really confusing having to read the title instead of just seeing OT at the front.

I can only imagine the struggle it is to read two whole words in the title before seeing OT.

Thoughts and prayers.

I can only imagine the struggle it is to read two whole words in the title before seeing OT.

Thoughts and prayers.
    There are 2 reasons why this board only gets a fraction of the traffic it once got:
    1. The rise of social media
    2. The obsession of some people for some sort of order. It's a messageboard for supporters of a football team not the ****ing Magna Carta. If you are the kind of person who gets offended by people not putting OT in front of a post and lose your **** when threads go off topic then you need to go and lie down somewhere and have a think about your life.

Thoughts and prayers.
    I can only imagine the struggle it is to read a title of a thread before deciding you do not want to read the rest of the posts. Unreal!

Lol ain’t that the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    I can only imagine the struggle it is to read a title of a thread before deciding you do not want to read the rest of the posts. Unreal!
    Couldn’t agree more.

Omg. I've read all this thread and didn't click on it wasn't about football till I got 80% of the way through.
    Gowd dang you Topsy. Why didn't you just put OT at the begining instead of miles and miles and miles and miles (10 letters ) in. You owe me 5 minutes of my life

Quote Originally Posted by tony260674 View Post
    There are 2 reasons why this board only gets a fraction of the traffic it once got:
    1. The rise of social media
    2. The obsession of some people for some sort of order. It's a messageboard for supporters of a football team not the ****ing Magna Carta. If you are the kind of person who gets offended by people not putting OT in front of a post and lose your **** when threads go off topic then you need to go and lie down somewhere and have a think about your life.
    Amen Tony, its the usual suspects who throw their dummies

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast