+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who said this and do they actually believe it?

Who said this and do they actually believe it?

...more organisations than ever wanting to partner with the club. ... millions (sorry I have to break there whilst I dry my eyes) more across the world have fallen in love with our rich traditions.

I don’t know....but would this concern our ‘appy ‘ammer friends?

Hi Frenchie, are you back from the Alps, lucky you anyway I enjoyed a great day at the Den. After the match I was looking at some of the praise on Facebook because there was a lot of acclaim from overseas such as Belgium, Germany, Turkey, Austria and the Balkans. Maybe that was what Davee was referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Hi Frenchie, are you back from the Alps, lucky you anyway I enjoyed a great day at the Den. After the match I was looking at some of the praise on Facebook because there was a lot of acclaim from overseas such as Belgium, Germany, Turkey, Austria and the Balkans. Maybe that was what Davee was referring to.
    Plenty of neo nazi supporting the Wall abroad then Claw..lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Plenty of neo nazi supporting the Wall abroad then Claw..lol
    The papers usually get it wrong Alf, they said over the weekend that their was homophobic chanting at the Den, there was not it was just a few fellers who called out to the Ref. "Ref you are phucking bent. you (unt" In saff London bent means dishonest as in bent copper. After the Ref had given 1 of our players a yellow.

Bent means exactly the same up T'north Claw,the papers know phook all. Hey you lads are on a roll and looking good for the play offs..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Bent means exactly the same up T'north Claw,the papers know phook all. Hey you lads are on a roll and looking good for the play offs..
    Long way to go Alf, have the Blades on sat at the Den and on tues Leeds away. You had a tasty win on sat.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Long way to go Alf, have the Blades on sat at the Den and on tues Leeds away. You had a tasty win on sat.
    Yes we did Claw,but we were very lucky.It was a massive win for us,just came at the right time..

Would love to see you stick it up the two most detested Yawkshire sides,especially those Dirty Leeds lot..

The winner is Frenchie. It was in fact Karen Brady talking about west ham. Before you know it they will reduce the prices to a £1 each so they can fit the extra millions into the ground!!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    The winner is Frenchie. It was in fact Karen Brady talking about west ham. Before you know it they will reduce the prices to a £1 each so they can fit the extra millions into the ground!!
    And you are right Davee, there was a full page ad in sat's Sun offering kids for a quid and a tenner for adults for West Hams next match.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast