+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ratings Vs Dover

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Not everyone does maddog, but I hear his spelling and grammar are excellent.
    Dunno, I'm sure I 'could of and would of' made errors in the past, but it would be down to hitting the wrong key rather than stupidity.

Oops, even though there is nothing remotely funny, I almost forgot to put 'lol' at the end.

That's all great but have you learnt the penalty rule yet? That's the question.

I can't believe someone suggested you tried to wriggle out of something No Nuts?! I'm shocked. Wriggling, avoiding answering questions, refusing to estimate. All made up stuff I'm sure lol.

Having read your posts for a while now, you haven't come close to anything funny, so you don't need to trouble yourself on that score. The crossed leg / only women do that comment on the managers Q&A session was particularly cringe worthy.

How could you , and as a Notts fan to boot. Shocking.

That's all great but have you learnt the penalty rule yet? That's the question.

I can't believe someone suggested you tried to wriggle out of something No Nuts?! I'm shocked. Wriggling, avoiding answering questions, refusing to estimate. All made up stuff I'm sure lol.

Having read your posts for a while now, you haven't come close to anything funny, so you don't need to trouble yourself on that score. The crossed leg / only women do that comment on the managers Q&A session was particularly cringe worthy.

How could you , and as a Notts fan to boot. Shocking.
    If that shocked you, I can only suggest you are easily shocked. I've offered to disprove the 'No Nuts' allegation in person, but you seem strangely reluctant to take me up on it. I'm a generous type, so I'll make you a once in a lifetime offer. You've indicated an interest in horse racing before, so what do you think to this? I am offering you a trip to the Cheltenham Festival in March (coach transport, entrance ticket, and a couple of beers) on a 'pay what you think it was worth' basis at the end. What you pay is entirely up to you, with no hidden terms or conditions at all. What do you say?

Quick question, how many people of NCM have you offered to meet up with face to face? And no fibbing! Are we talking double figures?

Quick question, how many people of NCM have you offered to meet up with face to face? And no fibbing! Are we talking double figures?
    Over the years, probably only four or five (only one accepted the invitation). I only make the polite offer when they say things like "I bet you wouldn't say that to my face", or "you're hiding behind your keyboard".

So are you up for Cheltenham, or will you hide behind your keyboard?

I've gotta say that's a pretty poor success rate, 20%?! That's as bad if not worse than the manager you regularly have pops at on here lol. Why do you think it's not working?

And the one that did accept, how did it go? 2nd date or not?

I do love horse racing and will be doing my research for the festival in the coming months. My throw a tip your way , for free.

It's a generous if somewhat bizarre offer but one I must decline. Firstly, I don't know you. Why would I want to spend a day on a coach for hours and hours with a stranger and his friends?

Secondly, why would I want to go to the festival and hangout with someone in their mid 60s who again, is a complete stranger? We are going to talk all things Notts, Ardley, Hardy, Cost of changing a management team at L2/NL level, Penalty Kicks????

No offence but that's not my first choice for a day off work at the races. Sorry.

I've gotta say that's a pretty poor success rate, 20%?! That's as bad if not worse than the manager you regularly have pops at on here lol. Why do you think it's not working?
    You'd have to ask the people who said "I bet you wouldn't say that to my face", then backed down when I offered to say it to their face.

And the one that did accept, how did it go? 2nd date or not?
    He introduced himself, two seconds later he was flat on his back counting his teeth. To be serious, we had a drink and an interesting chat. He told me a fair bit about the latter days of Ray Trew's reign and I could understand why he made some of the posts I'd objected to. He asked me not to repeat what he told me on here so I've always respected his wishes.

It's a generous if somewhat bizarre offer but one I must decline. Firstly, I don't know you. Why would I want to spend a day on a coach for hours and hours with a stranger and his friends?
    To enjoy a day at the greatest sporting event on earth. I'm always busy on the coach, but there are three Notts fans who regularly go on the trip. I'm sure you'd enjoy a chat with them. You never know, you might even enjoy a chat with me.

Secondly, why would I want to go to the festival and hangout with someone in their mid 60s who again, is a complete stranger?
    You don't have to worry about that, you certainly wouldn't be "hanging out" with me. There's so much going on that I always do my own thing, and you would be free to do the same.

Give it a go, I'm sure you would enjoy the day.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456