+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harry Maguire

Harry Maguire

What's happened to him ? He dunt even look like a footballer nar , av seen faster oil tankers , 80 million ? Wunt pay eyty quid forrim just nar , very poor , hope we got a sell on tho

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    What's happened to him ? He dunt even look like a footballer nar , av seen faster oil tankers , 80 million ? Wunt pay eyty quid forrim just nar , very poor , hope we got a sell on tho
    Playing in a bad Utd team though to be fair Roma .

He plays at the side of Rio Ferdinand or Vidic with Keano just in front of him and two full backs like Neville and Evra and its a different story .

Fair enuff , I'm suprised tho that him and John Stones form has really dropped off this season , i did think they were the answer to England's defence ? Let's hope it's a blip , i did think Man Utd deserved a point today , no stopping them Scousers now tho , give them the Trophy next home game , i carnt stand them , but full credit to them , exceptional team ,

That Virgil van Dijk reminds me of Bambo Diap.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Fair enuff , I'm suprised tho that him and John Stones form has really dropped off this season , i did think they were the answer to England's defence ? Let's hope it's a blip , i did think Man Utd deserved a point today , no stopping them Scousers now tho , give them the Trophy next home game , i carnt stand them , but full credit to them , exceptional team ,
    Some hard years ahead of em Man Utd closing the gap on City and Liverpool , both are an absolute mile in front of em , not even close .

It's taken Liverpool 30 years to get back where they once were .

It's tough at the top .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    That Virgil van Dijk reminds me of Bambo Diap.
    Tha's an eye for a player SB and no mistake mi owd !!!

F A B SB proppa Virgil that lad , he cud fly owt !! " Treacy Island "

Never rated Maguire as top class myself. Good footballers stand art no matter who laiks next to em. If he can't outshine the trash he's playing alongside at man utd it kind of says it all really. 80 million is a joke for an average player.

We ev a dig at our recruitment and rightly so this season where our center aifs are concerned but man utds recruitment want shooitin!

Thought liverpool won the game comfortably today despite never hitting top gear. They missed 4 guilt edged chances which they would normally bury. Man u clung in there somehow through bits of good fortune and had their only serious opportunity when Martial blazed high and wide.

I think if that ridiculous VAR decision dint stand when Van Dyke went up fairly with the keeper then liverpool would've gone on to win by an embarrassing margin. The gulf in class between the sides is enormous and Utd fans must be wondering how they'll close it at present with the chaos going on at old Trafford

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Never rated Maguire as top class myself. Good footballers stand art no matter who laiks next to em. If he can't outshine the trash he's playing alongside at man utd it kind of says it all really. 80 million is a joke for an average player.

We ev a dig at our recruitment and rightly so this season where our center aifs are concerned but man utds recruitment want shooitin!

Thought liverpool won the game comfortably today despite never hitting top gear. They missed 4 guilt edged chances which they would normally bury. Man u clung in there somehow through bits of good fortune and had their only serious opportunity when Martial blazed high and wide.

I think if that ridiculous VAR decision dint stand when Van Dyke went up fairly with the keeper then liverpool would've gone on to win by an embarrassing margin. The gulf in class between the sides is enormous and Utd fans must be wondering how they'll close it at present with the chaos going on at old Trafford
    I don't know so much Pass with all due respect mate .

Going back to McCarthy and Ian Evans as I've mentioned on another thread tonight .

Nar they were a pair of centre backs , went together like an hoss n cart .

When Evans got his career ending injury I have to say Macca struggled with it mate , decent don't get me wrong but lost a bit too .

To be fair to Maguire he's no control over the fee Man Utd paid for him , he's not the best central defender in the PL by any means , not world class and never will be .

But he's not a bad player either .

To be fair I'm struggling to think of who Man Utd could attract at the moment who is better than him .

Which kind of tells you where they are right now .

I've never rated him either gone to a "big " club same as stones £100 ,000+ a week and just take their performances for granted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast