+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Iversen and Barlaser: staying or leaving?

Iversen and Barlaser: staying or leaving?

It's all well and good being reassured by your Manager but at the end of the day, money talks and Barlaser could be gone in a flash.

Does anyone think TS or Warne would burst the wage structure in order to buy Barlaser?
    Last edited by Brin; 19-01-2020 at 06:01 PM.

Barlaser will not make a permanent move to a Div 1 club and, no, the club won't break the wage structure for one player.

Barlasser "the passer" with stay with the Millers, Brin, until the end of the season. He is a Newcastle player and they really rate him and will not sell him. Newcastle will let him stay because he will benefit from the experience of a promotion campaign. There were rumours that a mid-table championship team wanted him on loan but his current situation is going to be much more educational.

So don't fret Brinny lad , Barlasser will stay until the end of the season and if we go up Newcastle might let him stay with us for another year.

If he doesn't stay I will sing the "night they drove ole Dixie down' naked in Tesco's stood on the cheese counter on the morning of our final home game against Sunderland.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Barlasser "the passer" with stay with the Millers, Brin, until the end of the season. He is a Newcastle player and they really rate him and will not sell him. Newcastle will let him stay because he will benefit from the experience of a promotion campaign. There were rumours that a mid-table championship team wanted him on loan but his current situation is going to be much more educational.

So don't fret Brinny lad , Barlasser will stay until the end of the season and if we go up Newcastle might let him stay with us for another year.

If he doesn't stay I will sing the "night they drove ole Dixie down' naked in Tesco's stood on the cheese counter on the morning of our final home game against Sunderland.
    .....now that I'd pay to see......

For the sake of those that shop in Tesco I hope he stays

Like I said on a previous post, the lure of a promotion medal will hopefully keep Barlaser at the NYS, instead of a mid table / relegation battle with the championship teams said to be in for him, on another post. Only thing that with Newcastle having injury problems, they could fetch him back.

It’s time we got our own bloody goal keeper.