+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The honour of the Championship restored at Tannadice today.

The honour of the Championship restored at Tannadice today.

After the humiliation suffered by our league at Dens last night both on and off the park Tannadice today was a breath of fresh air.Twice behind to a very good Hibs side we fought back to earn a replay and retain our unbeaten home record.Its remarkable that the 2nd best squad in our league had 7000(SEVEN THOUSAND)more in attendance than the best squad in the Championship could muster at Dens last night.
    I will be going to Easter Road on January the 28th to support my team,it will be freezing cold and most Arabs will not have been paid for 5 weeks but one thing is FACT,we will take a bigger support to Leith than the Funsters had in their ain Midden last night,WASC with a wee FACT thrown in for good measure.

Attendance given as 9400 so 6400 Arabs turned out for a game live on BBC, six times the number of Dees who watched the best squad and best strikers in the league getting buried by Motherwell and their support.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    attendance given as 9400 so 6400 arabs turned out for a game live on bbc, six times the number of dees who watched the best squad and best strikers in the league getting buried by motherwell and their support.
    fact.

And well done to the 600 shed boys and the 1500+ in the ETL in particular for the excellent vocal backing and scenes at the goals

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    And well done to the 600 shed boys and the 1500+ in the ETL in particular for the excellent vocal backing and scenes at the goals
    Coz naebody celebrated in the Dode. Sat on my hands so I did

Did i say at any point no one celebrated in the dode? I was just highlighting in particular the vocal backing from behind both goals and the scenes in the ETL were class. Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I actually didnt see the ball in the next for the first, so i was a bit slow. The noise in the GFL around me was deafening when the second went in!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Aye the dode fox woke up a little... even a wee shed boys dance there.

Over 1000? Main stand must have been pretty full.

Name:  dfc.jpg
Views: 1425
Size:  52.9 KB

Name:  dfc2.jpg
Views: 1384
Size:  59.2 KB

I cant remember seeing a soul in the main stand outwith the directors box?? There were some in the enclosure, but not to make up the numbers that much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)