+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nabil Bentaleb

Nabil Bentaleb

Having medical ahead of loan move from Schalke.Ex Spuds midfielder

I'm pretty sure he's a decent player, wonder why Schalke would have their No 10 go out on loan though.

Although I do not know him that well, I actually think he's the type of player we need right now. Advanced midfielder who can take the ball forward.

Oh, just read that he's been demoted to the reserve team due to disciplinary problems - twice!!!

Not the type of attitude we need.

Wouldn't worry too much about that Hughie,remember in the Summer we were told Saint Maximin had a bad attitude.That kid has been spot on.

He has not played a game this season.

Bad attitude misfits are cheap.

If they have talent and play ball, they are a profitable, saleable commodity.

Just what SDFC likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Wouldn't worry too much about that Hughie,remember in the Summer we were told Saint Maximin had a bad attitude.That kid has been spot on.
    Hmm, not sure G1974, I've seen plenty of talented players at this club with an attitude problem.

You're right that Maximin has been brilliant in every aspect though.

He started the season injured and they have decided to send him out to get match fit..

Doesn't mean it's a bad transfer though....

Can't remember him too well personally but if he's a player that can cresre/keep the ball then why not!

FFS and here’s Bruce saying he will only bring players in who can better the squad

Aye right oh then.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    FFS and here’s Bruce saying he will only bring players in who can better the squad

Aye right oh then.
    Too be fair he has just lost two sounds players - out for the season. So I suspect a little bit of anxiety creeping in.

Plus does not Bruce want an more attacking style!!! Could be here to help in the reshape of next year's team!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)