....without a certain Mr Dack in it?
Been thinking for a while, when you lose a player, another who was slightly in the shadows can step up.
I really feel Armstrong is starting to show real signs of being more effective. He is faster, he can create goals, and score them. I think him and Gallagher can cause havoc up front.

Before Dack was injured, it was very apparent we remained massively inconsistent. I feel this was mainly down to an over-reliance on him. And he could not always perform. His lack of pace was an issue. As was his skill. It wasn't getting him away from defenders. It wasn't quite working. He could only perform with Graham. Graham could only perform with Dack.
The forward 3 currently seem to offer so much more. More pace, Gallagher is a huge powerful presence. And he posses pace. His goal on Sat was all about his game. Graham could not score that type of goal, and its something we need to keep, hold onto and nuture.
It's take us until mid Jan, but we have (I feel) found a new forward line, who can be effective. It was a real concern. I felt we had been too reliant on Dack. And it was holding us back.
We need 3 or 4 different options when going forward. Too many times Dack was simply doubled up on by defenders ,and we where quite easy to nullify. When you have 3 players all creating problems of a different nature, you create other issues. Sheff Wed simply didn't have a clue what to do against us.
If we had played a fit Dack on Sat, it would have been quite simple to see what we would have done.
Armstrong is performing well, most weeks currently.
Holtby is showing signs of what we really needed. And I feel over the next few games, we will see how good he actually is. And the more we stick with Gally now, the more we will reap the benefits next season.

I really enjoy watching Dack, but I can't help feel we are reacting to losing him in a positive manner, and its improved us. What does everyone else think?