+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dens and the morgue like atmosphere nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Hadn't realised you were so touchy over here tbh. But no worries I'll leave, but I'll be right back if I read any Dee posts on our board? Is that fair enough?
    If you pop, get they nuggets fried

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    If you pop, get they nuggets fried
    Has he been promoted? **** that was quicker than the side he dosenae go to see🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Has he been promoted? **** that was quicker than the side he dosenae go to see🙂
    There’s no so much litter to pick up on night shift

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    There’s no so much litter to pick up on night shift
    Explains it.

Wee arab ******* says to his social worker "McDonald's for tea mum"

Social worker says "em no mum but you can get a McDonald's if you can spell it"

Wee dab says "**** it, kfc"

Explains it.

Wee arab ******* says to his social worker "McDonald's for tea mum"

Social worker says "em no mum but you can get a McDonald's if you can spell it"
    Wee dab says "**** it, kfc"
    You are wasted on here. You should be on the stage.
    I read out your comment about the ‘Wee Arab’ filling in the blanks to my wife and she thought that it was brilliant.

We should have a better choice of music blaring out of the tannoys.
    I am sorry to say this but we need to have a song which everyone can sing along to when the teams come out.
    A lot of the current Dundee supporters have never seen the players in the 1961-62 League Championship team playing for Dundee.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Handing free tickets out to the school kids to bolster crowd numbers, exactly what you lot accused United of. The fun just never stops 😂
    I heard from a very reliable source that United handed out 1,400 free tickets for a home game at Tannadice all of which were included in the attendance total announced despite only 400 tickets being used.
    Yet another inflated attendance figure.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I heard from a very reliable source that United handed out 1,400 free tickets for a home game at Tannadice all of which were included in the attendance total announced despite only 400 tickets being used.
    Yet another inflated attendance figure.
    thats all fine and well islay,but if our board dont start to engage with the fans and i mean the rank and file fans not the ones who are eggshell walkers then this club of ours is finished,
    people should be asking themselves,how and why have the attendances/atmosphere etc vanished

I haven't read or seen any comment from anybody within Dens (blazer, manager or player) about the size of the crowd on Saturday.

I wonder why?

Don't care/head in sand/not important..... which it is.

I haven't read or seen any comment from anybody within Dens (blazer, manager or player) about the size of the crowd on Saturday.

I wonder why?

Don't care/head in sand/not important..... which it is.
    Head in sand probably. It wont be getting any better with the current team performances.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)