+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dens and the morgue like atmosphere nowadays

Dens and the morgue like atmosphere nowadays

lets throw this one open.
    is there an appetite from the fans to improve the atmosphere?
    how would the fans achieve it?
    and very importantly do you think the club will now listen?

from personal experience iv had barriers put up in front of me even when i was trying to get the derry sold out for the st mirren game last year,thats is just wrong on so many levels ranging from,customer service to common business rules.

i agree with several others on here that we may have passed the crossroads to do anything about it,such is the apathy that is oozing from dens at the moment.

the minute people start not giving a fcukk about the state of the stairs/hoses/trees growing oot o places they shouldnt be or even the white spot on the red wall that eventually got coloured in within the tv interview area,then its slippery slope time.

some people are obviously ultra confident that they are in a job for life,well they aint and they should start doing their job or get another one,quite simple.

Dens is an absolute disgrace at the moment and the paying public us are putting up with it,or are we?after the crowd on saturday.

its high time some people got their fingers oot their arses and took a bit of pride at their work.
    Last edited by shaded; 20-01-2020 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    lets throw this one open.
    is there an appetite from the fans to improve the atmosphere?
    how would the fans achieve it?
    and very importantly do you think the club will now listen?

from personal experience iv had barriers put up in front of me even when i was trying to get the derry sold out for the st mirren game last year,thats is just wrong on so many levels ranging from,customer service to common business rules.

i agree with several others on here that we may have passed the crossroads to do anything about it,such is the apathy that is oozing from dens at the moment.

the minute people start not giving a fcukk about the state of the stairs/hoses/trees growing oot o places they shouldnt be or even the white spot on the red wall that eventually got coloured in within the tv interview area,then its slippery slope time.

some people are obviously ultra confident that they are in a job for life,well they aint and they should start doing their job or get another one,quite simple.

Dens is an absolute disgrace at the moment and the paying public us are putting up with it,or are we?after the crowd on saturday.

its high time some people got their fingers oot their arses and took a bit of pride at their work.
    Starts at The TOP.

If the man at the top don't care, neither does the stadium manager and other staff, don't answer e mails, become closed to new ideas, don't fight for what's important to the club.

This seeps down to management ( ach it's just another pumping), players (**** putting my head in there), ****ing ball boys stewards everything.

Said on another thread it's just a job to some of these paps who have not become rich working for dundee but the soul of the club has been rotting away on their watch.

A desert of passion, pride, hunger and desire.

but surely its in some of their remits/job spec to report back to their boss so its either
    they aint doing so
    or
    the boss aint listening

the pitch is usually in tip top condition and i believe the groundsman aint slow in keeping his standards high if someone walks on the surface when they shoiuldnt,your right thats called pride

Did anyone see Aberdeen’s “Red Shed” on Saturday, they gave the Paddock up to young boisterous fans, cheap entry and encouraged to stand and sing, it’ll be about 5 years before we catch on to this, yet it’s a simple fix for the Derry, I’d give over the Derry to under 25’s, or at least let people know what to expect, ie people standing and trying to create an atmosphere, it won’t happen over night, but get around the schools with the tickets now

Handing free tickets out to the school kids to bolster crowd numbers, exactly what you lot accused United of. The fun just never stops 😂

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Did anyone see Aberdeen’s “Red Shed” on Saturday, they gave the Paddock up to young boisterous fans, cheap entry and encouraged to stand and sing, it’ll be about 5 years before we catch on to this, yet it’s a simple fix for the Derry, I’d give over the Derry to under 25’s, or at least let people know what to expect, ie people standing and trying to create an atmosphere, it won’t happen over night, but get around the schools with the tickets now
    Nothing will happen until we start winning at home...you can dress it up any way you like but until the team starts winning especially in this league people aren't coming back

Can't create an atmosphere if only 500 fans turn up

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Handing free tickets out to the school kids to bolster crowd numbers, exactly what you lot accused United of. The fun just never stops ��
    Why don’t you fehk off no one likes a troll, that’s why these boards are dying, because of clowns like you.

No on accused of Arabs of handing out free tickets, United told the world they were doing it, no do one

Quote Originally Posted by edinarab View Post
    Can't create an atmosphere if only 500 fans turn up

Sorry I forgot about your 15 strong singing squad

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Why don’t you fehk off no one likes a troll, that’s why these boards are dying, because of clowns like you.

No on accused of Arabs of handing out free tickets, United told the world they were doing it, no do one
    Hadn't realised you were so touchy over here tbh. But no worries I'll leave, but I'll be right back if I read any Dee posts on our board? Is that fair enough?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)