+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear tony

Re the Bristol City changes.
    You repeat this ad nauseum and don't comment on the answer supplied, by all on here, multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo View Post
    You repeat this ad nauseum and don't comment on the answer supplied, by all on here, multiple times.
    All it hyas done for me, is compound the reason why we did go on a poor run, after getting ourselves in such a healthy position. We got in the healthy position, by not making many changes.
    We went on a poor run, due to making too many changes.
    Those changes whee in our own control.
    Some changes where enforced, ie Tosin.
    Some people walked into this side like Dack. Good form or not.
    We made 3 changes vrs Wigan, just to accomodate Dack. That was turning out to be a problem more and more.

Don't fk around with the side until you have to. Results have shown that.

Could not agree more mate.
    If a side is winning and doing well only make changes if they are forced ones.

But NONE of you have actually given an answer!
    We were on a very good run and he made a lot of surprising changes to the team, with the result that...we played even better!
    Those are black-and-white facts!
    Why was the tinkering before the Bristol game "good" but the tinkering before the Wigan game "bad"?

Just looking at the results retrospectively and saying, "Well, that must be the case" is emotional - not logical.
    We were in a crowded schedule, and Mowbray said all along that he would rotate.
    I bet there is not a single Rovers fan who would look at that team against City, and say, "Yes - that's our best line-up". (And I bet there were a lot of fans moaning when they saw the line-up before the game).

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Why make so many changes to a winning side then? Injuries aside. The fact Dack used to walk back in the side was half the problem. Bennett didnt play RB vrs Bristol City. So we always stood half a chance
    Same question: why make so many changes to a winning team before the BRISTOL game?
    One set of changes worked; the other didn't.
    That is a typical example of the complexities (and mysteries!) of football.

Aucks we have ALL given you the same reasons for the Bristol City performance many times.
    I doubt that you are a wum and can only conclude, sadly, that you aren't as mentally astute as you once were (who is?)
    In any event I'm done with your constantly boring posts and will not be responding to you any more.
    zzzzzzzzz

Aucks we have ALL given you the same reasons for the Bristol City performance many times.
    I doubt that you are a wum and can only conclude, sadly, that you aren't as mentally astute as you once were (who is?)
    In any event I'm done with your constantly boring posts and will not be responding to you any more.
    zzzzzzzzz
    Aucks is always consistent in his views.. but I can't agree with all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Aucks is always consistent in his views.. but I can't agree with all of them.
    Saxo - it's all about opinions, and those are personal.
    For the life of me, though, I cannot find this explanation about the Bristol City game that Seventwo claims all the regulars have repeatedly given me!

Life's too short, I'm out of here for exactly the same reason as last time.
    No wonder this board is so quiet.

Please, someone - show me!
    Where is that explanation?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)