+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Cal Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    On minutes to assists Regan Booty must be our most creative player, never mind the wingers.
    Yes easily.

Any news on his fitness? We need as much competition for Rose as possible IMO

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Booty played well alongside Rose when Doyle was suspended for the second time. Maybe Rose isn’t the problem and it’s the role he’s being asked to play that is?

Are these Booty assists mainly from set pieces though? Apart from late on in last weekends game all set pieces looked pretty naff to me - Enzio is simply nowhere near the quality of Booty (or even Shields) when it comes to corners and free kicks

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Booty played well alongside Rose when Doyle was suspended for the second time. Maybe Rose isn’t the problem and it’s the role he’s being asked to play that is?
    Maybe but what role does he want? He's not playing out of position and has been disappointing for most of the season. I believe Injuries to other midfielder's have helped him stay in the side.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It's a replacement for Rose we need

I still think Rose could do a job out wide...fast, strong and a good cross on the lad. Didn't he used to play right back at some point?

Back to the original topic, I just caught sight of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    Back to the original topic, I just caught sight of this post.
    Anything to add ?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Anything to add ?
    I guess you may not have spotted that "this post" is a link. Can't say I blame you given that this system seems to render links without any kind of highlighting. I think the article (at https://www.themag.co.uk/2020/01/ex-...castle-united/) speaks for itself, although it's interesting to scroll down to the comments where Newcastle fans vent on the inadequacies of their loan system and, in particular, its lack of support for youngsters out on loan.
    Last edited by 51Magpie; 23-01-2020 at 01:36 PM. Reason: typo!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast