+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Where do you think we will finish?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where do you think we will finish?

Where do you think we will finish?

Not had a poll for a while, so what are people's hopes and expectations of our final position?

Top 4

Can't see the poll on here.....but we'll finish 5th, that'd be a good season.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Five people have voted so far, so it must be there!

ps only clicking one of the options will register your vote, comments on here won't be counted.

Making the play-offs and not winning them would be worse than not making the play-offs at all because every time we've lost in the play-offs we've then stuck with the manager, suffered the inevitable hangover and then battled relegation, twice going down and the other we had to get Warnock in to turn things around.

We just have to make the play-offs and not approach the games with caution, play to win - get to Wembley - and get promoted. Another season at this level is just too depressing to contemplate, we've already lost around 2k fans on the average gate.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    I can't see it on my iPhone but just voted on my iPad! Gone for a cautious 4th or 5th, but hope for 2nd or 3rd as top spot is asking a helluva lot. Barrow need to slip up like Rochdale did, which probably won't happen. We are good enough for top 3 if we add consistency to the mix. Would not be surprised if we exceed my expectations tbh.

WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF THIS POXY LEAGUE...

... you really are a spineless chuff, UTM. You're as bad as the Remoaners who only see failure. Wouldn't want you playing in our back 4 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF THIS POXY LEAGUE...
    Be careful what you wish for - there are 3 ways out.

5th. Like Forest did, we will lose in the playoffs to Yeovil.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast