+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Barnsley v Preston North End Match Thoughts

They might be decent one day, they might be gettin all their mistakes in early. Lucky us.

[QUOTE=animallittle3;39414814]OK I'm not there but the hurt and disappointment doesn't leave you .

My fecking blood is boiling , look we know these lads at the back aren't good enough but they are simply a symptom of what's wrong .

What's wrong is we are run by a corrupt set of feckin w@nkers who need to feck off right out of my club .

Feck off you foreign tw@ts , feck off .

I feckin loath you
    Couldn't it better myself animal Barnsley football club is no more it's cheins fc with no ambition only making the odd million now and again at all costs with no respect for the supporters and the town they got the finger from me 6 months into their reign

A relief to see the game out at 0-3 and spared any further humiliation .

Yes that's what it's come to .

Not an absolute sniff of the calibre of recruits Struber has called for .

I'm at a complete loss as to what the owners end game is as we sleep walk towards at least another season of league one football .

TV revenue down by £6m and there will be a substantial hit on ST revenue and match day tickets .

Struber's rinsed as much as he could out of these young players and we've collected points but they are massively off the pace as a championship squad .

As clear as day since early September when Luton took us apart in the first half of that game .

I've little doubt the club will sustain the loss of revenue next season because the sales of Woodrow , Chaplin , Brown and Mowatt will offset the loss .

They'll probably be a couple of million to replace them .

So whatever the gains are with finding the above talent it's in effect a total waste of time .

I just do not get it .

It's fecking pointless .

I just don't see the point of Barnsley Football Club anymore .

After having a nice malt whiskey and reflecting on the game, I can calmly say that that was utter gash.
    I have thought for an hour to try and think of positives from tonight, but there were none.
    Charlton is a must win game for us to have any chance of staying up. Anything less than 3 points there and I think we are down. Even if we win it is still a big task as we would be still 2 points from safety, but that gives us hope.

Awful game we were crap they were big boot ref was crap we created nothing three tap in goals wish i didnt have a season ticket

Unpopular opinion maybe but the defence was shocking last night worst game in a reds shirt for Anderson IMO but nobody ever slates Mowatt as hes normal a rock but last night the whole midfield just went missing defence was over run by their midfielders making runs and ours not tracking that doesnt excuse bad defending but never helps the cause, as soon as the first goal wernt in last night we just didnt look up for it, foul throws simple 10 yard passes all the basics were missing, we can play well every week so just a bad day at the office,

for me the main difference has been when teams just above us like stoke Huddersfield are playing well they pick up points, weve been playing better football for a while and bristol on Saturday was a prime example of why we are were we are should of arguably took 3 points and came away with none, i think sort the defence out we'll stay up, weve survived this division with worse players in the past IMO so onwards and upwards

Get Cavare & Pinnilos back fo setdi, Halme back to defensive midfield a s a p , sounds like we missed Bambo last neet ! Collins back in nets anorl , wiv gone darnhill since Ritz an Ludwig came in ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Get Cavare & Pinnilos back fo setdi, Halme back to defensive midfield a s a p , sounds like we missed Bambo last neet ! Collins back in nets anorl , wiv gone darnhill since Ritz an Ludwig came in ,
    Struber will gerra tune arta Ludwig van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    We never miss Bambo just missing 2 decent CB's , Agree Halme better at CDM at the minute Ritz looks a half decent player Ludwig played 1 game in reality have to give him a chance

Pinillos ant bin really give a chance under struber he just doesn't rate him, and cavare stopped caring and he's gone now, won't play for us again I don't think. I personally think we missed odour last 2 matches, kids got somink. Last night was bad as it gets, kept it darn t 3 eh?! I don't think with the defence we got, we can expect anythin else but relegation. Too many errors. Great experience for em, not so much for us.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345