+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Preston North End Match Thoughts

3 nil down
    I'm off to bed

And it's 3. It's nuts this, so easy for em, sign up the Stockport kid, can't be any worse than these. It's embarrassing. All 3 goals keystone flamin cops, we gotta go down, we're handing goals out for fun, radlinger thinks he's pierlo, I can't watch any more we just give em ball again but they fluffed it.

Sorry lads, I backed us to win.
    First time this season, and the last.

135 mins of football against these and we’ve conceded 8 goals.

Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    And it's 3. It's nuts this, so easy for em, sign up the Stockport kid, can't be any worse than these. It's embarrassing. All 3 goals keystone flamin cops, we gotta go down, we're handing goals out for fun, radlinger thinks he's pierlo, I can't watch any more we just give em ball again but they fluffed it.
    Sounds just like the game at Deepdale. Except it took them nearly an hour to find their shooting boots.
    Should have been 3 down at half time then.

Also backed us, we been half decent it weren't that crazy a bet, I don't think anyone could a predicted this, I can't see any way we can play as bad 2nd half. 4-3 to us anyone?

OK I'm not there but the hurt and disappointment doesn't leave you .

My fecking blood is boiling , look we know these lads at the back aren't good enough but they are simply a symptom of what's wrong .

What's wrong is we are run by a corrupt set of feckin w@nkers who need to feck off right out of my club .

Feck off you foreign tw@ts , feck off .

I feckin loath you .

Come on animal, don’t sit on the fence, what do you really think?

Animal wait till you see the goals, so bad, I can't even blame the owners for them ones, that poor I fancy I'd Ave even done a better job, we ad a couple of good sweeping breaks and a couple chances, half chances, but as soon as ball comes anywhere near the back four, it's hands over eyes, go flyin in at wrong moments and hesitant and powder puff tackles when it matters, their third one, not playing to whistle all flat footed and the kids finished, so easy and am pouring somethin strong before 2nd half ordeal

It’s like animal said it’s not necessarily the players who at fault but the system who marked them up as future talents, I’ll bet the selling clubs are laughing their heads off.
    If the clubs interested I’ve a goose that lays golden eggs.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast