+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Preston North End Match Thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Barnsley v Preston North End Match Thoughts

Assuming Stoke get turned over tonight at the Hawthorns we could be out of the bottom 3 with a win tomorrow night .

Some if's and but's , however what a huge psychological boost that would be after months upon months in the bottom 3 .

The only snag is that Preston are a decent side who hammered us at Deepdale 5-1 , Daniel Stendel's last game in charge .

RS reporting that Radlinger is back in contention and Woodrow could be fit enough for the bench .

Let's not hope this game does us any damage , Preston are a good side , would anybody settle for a point ? Not from me ( altho I cud change mi tune wi 89 mins gone and losing 1-0) a win would be a great boost , Fear fo nowt nar ,
    Forza di Reds UTFLWG

Stoke win at WBA

Fecking hell !!!

Av sed befooar a think Stoke will go on a run and climb clear. Interesting to watch last neet their experienced players tekkin one for the teeam when a WBA player looked like he might get clear and create danger unlike our kids for the Bristol winner on Setdi. Stoke are at ooam to Swansea on Setdi in the only Championship game. Charlton look the team who might fall into the mix as the bottom three inch closer to them. The game at Charlton a week on Setdi could be pivotal to our season.

A sed a few weeks back that the three worst teams in the division--Wigan, Barnsley and Luton--will, in my opinion be relegated. The ideal conclusion would be for the FA to dock Wednesday and Derby 21 pts each for financial irregularities and both, plus Luton, fill the relegation spots. ("Irregularities" would be a good one for Dog to pronounce ).

Big 'un toneet, yet another "must win". Wiv only wun wun arta last five so need a win to keep up survival target.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 21-01-2020 at 09:19 AM.

A wonder why wiv rushed to get this game played ?

Summats not reyt darn Theer

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    A wonder why wiv rushed to get this game played ?

Summats not reyt darn Theer
    Wiv run arta brass to pay staff and need a ooam game fo cash flow purposes.
    Dog not made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Wiv run arta brass to pay staff and need a ooam game fo cash flow purposes.
    Dog not made of money.
    Anniversary of Patrick Cryne's death.

My mate has just sed , sum big flash cars intfrunta offices at Oakwell Tower's this morning , wi smart dressed geezers ont mobiles,
    " Summats goowin darn guv " ? !!!
    Sumdi called Sweeney ,,,

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Av sed befooar a think Stoke will go on a run and climb clear. Interesting to watch last neet their experienced players tekkin one for the teeam when a WBA player looked like he might get clear and create danger unlike our kids for the Bristol winner on Setdi. Charlton look the team who might fall into the mix as the bottom three inch closer to them. The game at Charlton a week on Setdi could be pivotal to our season.

A sed a few weeks back that the three worst teams in the division--Wigan, Barnsley and Luton--will, in my opinion be relegated. The ideal conclusion would be for the FA to dock Wednesday and Derby 21 pts each for financial irregularities and both, plus Luton, fill the relegation spots. ("Irregularities" would be a good one for Dog to pronounce ).

Big 'un toneet, yet another "must win". Wiv only wun wun arta last five so need a win to keep up survival target.
    Stoke winning will have taken pressure off. Only alright when we're playing catch-up. Restore parity then bottle it again. We've lost to a sh1t Derby side and Bristol City team through bottling it.

West Brom are becoming as unreliable as Leeds for a banker 3 points - cheers for that lads! Regards the Derby situation they have essentially cheated for three years and in my opinion they should be automatically relegated. If you're not operating within the rules you are gaining unfair advantage. It's like us deciding we want 4 subs every week instead of three and no-one doing anything about it. Let's be honest though, the EFL love Derby and their chairman, so they'll wait until the end of the season (when they know they are clear/safe) and dock them 10 points which will not affect them at all. If it was Leeds doing the same they'd come down on them like a tonne of bricks!

Regards tonight, dificult game this. I'd take a point now but let's see how we go . . .

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast