+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Is Robbie McCrorie Off To Livingston ?

Francis, I'm sorry to totally disagree with you with regards to the pricing structure at the club, - and without being impudent, you have a serious drink problem with which you need urgent help sir.

May I through this medium also point out that not only have the BOD, (which you slag off at every opportunity) transformed the commercial side of Queen of the South, - but they have also created amazing things on the park as well with a very limited budget.

Robbie McCrorie is now playing in goals for Premiership side Livingston, as is Lyndon Dykes who is scoring goals for fun in Scotland's top league. Stephen Dobbie and Kevin Holt would grace any Premiership team outside of The Old Firm, Fassaill El Bakhtaoui has been recalled to Morocco so that he may be eligible for the national squad (no less) and Darren Brownlie has signed a pre- contract for Partick Thistle!

In addition, spies are regularly keeping tabs on a couple of other players, - that's not bad for a team who "are utter dross" in your opinion!

Perhaps a little less alcohol might allow you to see what is actually abundantly clear to the rest of us?

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Francis, I'm sorry to totally disagree with you with regards to the pricing structure at the club, - and without being impudent, you have a serious drink problem with which you need urgent help sir.

May I through this medium also point out that not only have the BOD, (which you slag off at every opportunity) transformed the commercial side of Queen of the South, - but they have also created amazing things on the park as well with a very limited budget.

Robbie McCrorie is now playing in goals for Premiership side Livingston, as is Lyndon Dykes who is scoring goals for fun in Scotland's top league. Stephen Dobbie and Kevin Holt would grace any Premiership team outside of The Old Firm, Fassaill El Bakhtaoui has been recalled to Morocco so that he may be eligible for the national squad (no less) and Darren Brownlie has signed a pre- contract for Partick Thistle!

In addition, spies are regularly keeping tabs on a couple of other players, - that's not bad for a team who "are utter dross" in your opinion!

Perhaps a little less alcohol might allow you to see what is actually abundantly clear to the rest of us?

eh wtf are you on about jardi i hardly fecking drink alcohol and iv defo not got any drink problems ,only time i ever have a few pints is on a match day im near tea total otherwise ,theres no point preaching on about players that are here and ones that have came and gone onto better things either ,its the point where are budget restricts the numbers is queens problem we always have a decent first 11 which if kept fully fit and injury free would challenge for promotion ,but life doesnt work in those simple terms we prob need a squad of around 20 of the same quality as the first 11 to compete for challenge in this league ,and its all great seeing mcrorrie and el bacht leaving to better things but thay need replacing and above and beyond just replacing them we really need 3 or 4 more of there sort of quality added to the current squad ,thats where the shortfall of the budget lies ,all you do is stick up for your pals on the bod jardi maybe ask them why we were scrimping before the arena was built and now we have the extra clout coming in from the arena and stuff why have we went even further towards the scrimping side instead of moving forward ask yourself these questions in your brain lol .anyways theres no way id wnat to pay what 28 quid ,18 quid to get in say 2 or 3 quid for something to eat ,a program say 3 quid nowadays i take it or whatever or 28 quid as others have stated as a matchday experience watching queens just turning up for kick off and going hame strait after how fecking boring is that lol ,watching queens currently is not a pleasant experience atm jardi without a few beers to calm the tempers .

Don't usually risk getting involved in an "arguement" on here, but taking that risk, I'd just like to agree with an earlier post.

Queens are, and have been for the last 20 years, probably punching just above their weight in the Scottish Leagues. If all you want from football is to follow a team which will win most of their games, it's not too difficult to find buses running from Dumfries to one of the 2 obvious choices every week. However, if you want to experience the feeling you get when your team achieves something they have never managed before (and there have been a few examples at Queens in the last few years), you are going to have to accept that in an average season we will probably loose as many as we win, and won't be able to go out and splach the cash to get us out of a tight spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Only Team in The Bible View Post
    Don't usually risk getting involved in an "arguement" on here, but taking that risk, I'd just like to agree with an earlier post.

Queens are, and have been for the last 20 years, probably punching just above their weight in the Scottish Leagues. If all you want from football is to follow a team which will win most of their games, it's not too difficult to find buses running from Dumfries to one of the 2 obvious choices every week. However, if you want to experience the feeling you get when your team achieves something they have never managed before (and there have been a few examples at Queens in the last few years), you are going to have to accept that in an average season we will probably loose as many as we win, and won't be able to go out and splach the cash to get us out of a tight spot.

hmmm where has anyone on here wanted to see queens splash the cash ,and who on here saying thay want to follow a team winning every week ,all im expecting is queens being able to field a squad everyweek that is capable of being prominent in this league and has the depth to cope with an injury crisis ,hardly a splashing big cash scenario our current first 11 baring injury can compete for a top 4 place but under that its cannon fodder atm ,not alot to be asking for id say .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    hmmm where has anyone on here wanted to see queens splash the cash ,and who on here saying thay want to follow a team winning every week ,all im expecting is queens being able to field a squad everyweek that is capable of being prominent in this league and has the depth to cope with an injury crisis ,hardly a splashing big cash scenario our current first 11 baring injury can compete for a top 4 place but under that its cannon fodder atm ,not alot to be asking for id say .
    You’re like a broken record and you quite honestly haven’t a clue what you’re talking about. I’m not sure why anything at Palmerston concerns you anyway. I’ve had a look at your Facebook page and seen that your a HIBS supporter.

Name:  B1A67B00-AD9C-49FF-9D18-122B958E573E.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  5.5 KB
    Last edited by scooby_blue; 24-01-2020 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Only Team in The Bible View Post

Brilliantly put my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_blue View Post
    You’re like a broken record and you quite honestly haven’t a clue what you’re talking about. I’m not sure why anything at Palmerston concerns you anyway. I’ve had a look at your Facebook page and seen that your a HIBS supporter.

Name:  B1A67B00-AD9C-49FF-9D18-122B958E573E.jpg
Views: 163

Name:  F4697D5F-4971-4030-9114-CC02E9128420.jpg
Views: 148

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_blue View Post
    Name:  F4697D5F-4971-4030-9114-CC02E9128420.jpg
Views: 148

looool another that obviously has never known me lol ,every person that goes to palmy that know me know im also a hibs fan ,feck i played against the doonhamers travel club known as travelling blues back then ,for the hibs travel club back in 1989 lol iv also played ump**** games for the queens travel club of the time the travelling blues ,im also a leeds united fan as if you can see that hibs badge on my page youl also noticee loads of leeds songs and videos in my page ,nothing most the queens diehard fans dont know ,so wheres the prob you pathetic numpty scooby blue lets meet up scobby face to face or are you the pathetic keyboard cheeky clown i take you for man up or shut up . cyber bullying is what your doing scooby blue ,hidden behind a fake name lol .my name on here work it out francis begbie HFC ie hibernian football club lol ,doesnt take anything away about how many queens games iv attended over the years lol more games than you have had hot dinners ,youl prob never in a lifetime attend more qos games than i have over the years so away back into you playpen and weep ya muppet .
    Last edited by Francis_begbie_HFC; 25-01-2020 at 12:58 AM.

all you do is post cheek and bile on this site scooby blue ,its called cyber bullying and im no the person that puts up with people like you .your now reported for cyber bullying ,to the footy mad admins scooby .
    Last edited by Francis_begbie_HFC; 25-01-2020 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    all you do is post cheek and bile on this site scooby blue ,its called cyber bullying and im no the person that puts up with people like you .your now reported for cyber bullying ,to the footy mad admins scooby .
    Pot calling the kettle black methinks.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)