+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Is Robbie McCrorie Off To Livingston ?

You'll have a long wait for action being taken Francis considering the time it's taken the "Admin in Waiting" to be confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Auld_Chippy View Post
    You'll have a long wait for action being taken Francis considering the time it's taken the "Admin in Waiting" to be confirmed.
    I’ve told the truth. Absolutely no lies.

I’d say his threats of violence are worse than anything I’ve ever written.

Anyway , c’mon you Queeeeeeens

Yes Auld Yin - the Duke of Galloway / Shanty Tam who set up this site resigned 14 months ago due to ill - health and has now sadly passed away very recently but the site is still running without an Administrator in Waiting so don't quite understand what is going on
    tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_blue View Post

theres no threats of violence im asking you for a face to face ,and who says showing i also support hibs is lies its the truth and im proud about it ,every queens fan knows im also a hibs fan ,so why did you highlight it as if i was hiding something ??? all you do is come on here and slag people of when you dont agree with them why ??? anyways iv not reported you to this sites admins iv reported you too the main admin who runs the whole thing in the scotland site .,you obviously have a vendeta against me and i want it stopped asap ,why are you scared to meet face to face scooby blue ???

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Pot calling the kettle black methinks.

iv never threatened anyone spike i come on here and post what i think about our bod and stuff and in return i get people like scooby blue having personal digs ,actions of a child id say that makes no sense ,why go trolling through someones facebook site and post personal picks on other site about them ,whats he trying to achieve other than cyber bullying tactic ,and when you ask him for a face to face meeting he hides away ,but he thinks its ok to throw personal insults ,you see my posts and you have your right not to agree with them but only time i have a go at someone is when thay throw personal crap at me .

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_blue View Post

do you think it is ok to use personal pics from peoples facebooks and use personal insults scooby ? its a forum where people have the right to talk about anything queens and the bod of queens and performances of queens are going to be main chat topics whether we like what people comment or not ,personal insults and uploading personal pics from other users sites should never happen ,im happy for everyone to know who i am i have zero fear of anyone ,but people like you scooby give out personal info while hideing your own identity ,signs of cowardry at its best .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    do you think it is ok to use personal pics from peoples facebooks and use personal insults scooby ? its a forum where people have the right to talk about anything queens and the bod of queens and performances of queens are going to be main chat topics whether we like what people comment or not ,personal insults and uploading personal pics from other users sites should never happen ,im happy for everyone to know who i am i have zero fear of anyone ,but people like you scooby give out personal info while hideing your own identity ,signs of cowardry at its best .
    Think you need to keep off the drink and calm down lol.

Social media is easy to access , that’s why it’s called SOCIAL media lol

yes i get that aloreburn but why revert to personal attacks ?? thats all people like scooby blue come out with ,and im not a drinker aloreburn ,just have the odd tiple on social occasions ,which are very few and far between these days lol .

Must of missed the personal attack ?

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    iv never threatened anyone spike i come on here and post what i think about our bod and stuff and in return i get people like scooby blue having personal digs ,actions of a child id say that makes no sense ,why go trolling through someones facebook site and post personal picks on other site about them ,whats he trying to achieve other than cyber bullying tactic ,and when you ask him for a face to face meeting he hides away ,but he thinks its ok to throw personal insults ,you see my posts and you have your right not to agree with them but only time i have a go at someone is when thay throw personal crap at me .
    Francis, I have no problems with you venting your spleen over the BoD as you are entitled to do but what gets me is the repetitive nature of your posts. We have all seen your comments and opinions on the topic of the board operating on a tight budget. I have also been critical of their PR which clearly needs improving especially the chairman himself but please give us a break from your constant rants against them as it is extremely tiresome sparking the reactions you have encountered in this thread. Geez us all a break please!!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)